TeliaSonera is an international Telecom operator which provides network access and telecommunication services that help people and companies communicate in an easy, efficient and environmentally friendly way. We offer our services in the Nordic and Baltic countries, the emerging markets of Eurasia, including Russia and Turkey, and in Spain. International strength combined with local excellence is what makes us truly unique – and provides a world class customer experience, all the way from the Nordic countries to Nepal.
Business Area Mobility Services offers mobile services across the Nordic and Baltic countries and in Spain. TeliaSonera was the first in the world to launch 4G services and their brands hold leading market positions in the Nordic and Baltic countries. As Director, PPMO, you get a strong impact on the continued development and a direct impact on the way to work. You are part of the PD management team located in Stockholm and reports to the Head of Product Development.
• Relevant academic degree
• Good experience as a project-/program leader with many parallel tasks
• Several years of experience as a manager of managers
• Proven experience in change management with a focus on efficiency and cooperation
• Good IT skills and general understanding of Telecom
• Experience in portfolio management
• Experience working in large corporations with operations in several countries, free to travel
• Very good knowledge of English
• Proven leadership skills
• A distinct doer who make things happen
• Business oriented, proactive and result-focused
• Used to work with continuous improvements and to enforce sustainable solutions
• Strong analytical skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like further information about this position please contact Magnus Rude at K2 Search at 08-642 86 06. All applications will be treated confidentially. Apply via www.k2search.se.