HemoCue develops, produces, and markets medical diagnostic products for point-of-care testing. The fundamental concept behind the HemoCue products is to perform common blood and urine tests at the point of-care without sacrificing the accuracy and precision offered by a central clinical lab. The current sales turnover is approx. 800 MSEK with export to 120 countries worldwide. The number of employees is 475, whereof 300 at company headquarters in Ängelholm. Read more on www.hemocue.com
A challenging opportunity to join the world market leader in point of care hemoglobin testing. The HemoCue products are used worldwide in a variety of customer segments including blood banks, hospitals, primary care settings and aid organizations. As our Global Product Manager for Hemoglobin you will manage the largest product in our portfolio and where HemoCue is the worldwide market leader. You will have the full business responsibility for an annual turnover of approx. 500 MSEK. Your key responsibilities include business planning, financial results, global marketing activities and product life cycle management initiatives. You will report into the global marketing department in Ängelholm, Sweden. In your daily work you will liaise closely with HemoCue subsidiaries and distributors around the world which makes fluent English an important prerequisite . Easy commuting distance to Ängelholm and ability to travel extensively will be also be required.
• Academic degree in one or more areas such as marketing/business administration or life science
• Experience from international marketing, product management or similar position within medtech, pharmaceuticals, diagnostics or other health related industry
• Understanding of the medical/healthcare market
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven track record in influencing teams to achieve objectives
• Excellent command of the English language
• Energetic and self motivated
• Strong business orientation
• Strong teamwork abilities
• Result oriented personality
• Ability to set and follow up on clear goals
For more information please contact Arne Nordström at K2 Search AB, phone 070-69 89 200. Your contact and application will be handled with strict confidentiality. Apply as son as possible on www.k2search.se.