logistics managermiguel torres sweden is a wholly owned subsidiary of spanish miguel torres sa, which has been in sweden since 1998. torres work to import and distribute wines throughout sweden. the company has seven employees, three of whom are vendors located in stockholm, gothenburg and mora. headquarters are located in stockholm. the portfolio includes miguel torres wines from spain and chile, marimar torres wines from california. pio cesare, and, rocca delle macie, from italy, johann topf, from austria, boizel, from champagne, real companhia velha, from portugal, norton,from argentina, cumulus, from australia, de wetshof, from south africa and inniskillin, from canada.key area/s of responsibility
• logistic process. hold the final responsibility of the logistics management process,
including stocks, orders to wine producers, private imports trough systembolaget, samples, and including all the related documentation.
• external logistic partner. benchmark analysis, appointment recommendation, management,
daily working contact relationship with external logistic partner, currently lagena jf hillebrand..
• wine producer invoice payments. tracking and instructing wine producer invoice payments.
• government monthly tax declarations. prepare declarations and instruct payments to government related bodies regarding alcohol tax, recycling tax.
• cost-price breakdown structure calculation and price list.
• regular up-dating of the excel based templates.
• report generation. excel based reports of sales volume, revenue, and stock reports on a monthly basis. sometimes on an ad-hoc basis. sales budgeting and forecasting. assistance preparing data. petty cash control.
• advertising and promotion budget claim to producers. calculate and instruct invoicing to wine producers based on orders shipped, on a regular basis.
• competition report of sales at systembolaget. excel based competition report to be sorted
and rearranged into a meaningful report.
• product registration and updates in visma. become the visma “superuser” in the company.qualifications
• experience from logistics in the beverage and wine sector.
• knowledge and experience of visma erp system
• knowledge of and interest in wine
• preferably a university degree
• experience of accounting and financepersonal characteristics
• structured, well organized
• methodical and analytical
• team player with good social skills
for further information please contact pia clark, k2 search ab.
Bredden i våra Executive Search-projekt innebär kunskap och förståelse för många branscher och funktioner – deras ömsesidiga beroende, likheter och olikheter. Läs mer