hr manager nordics
viacom international media networks, a unit of viacom inc. Is comprised of many of the world’s most popular multimedia entertainment brands. Viacom international media networks northern europe, a unit of viacom international media networks, services northern europe with mtv, comedy central, nickelodeon, viva and other popular entertainment brands.
At viacom you’re not only contributing your know how, but your individual passion. At viacom, you will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative work environment that fits your lifestyle. We require versatile talents – whether you are a newcomer or a professional – to help expand our content across all platforms from tv to web.
about the position
as hr manager nordics you are the business partner for specific areas of our business and have client responsibility in terms of general human resources management for sweden, denmark, norway and finland. This is an international company and you will work towards making the organization even more international.
Viacom international media networks is on a journey towards future media demands why driving change and change management is critical for its success. You will manage all day-to-day hr issues or concerns, working directly with employees and managers to achieve resolution. As well, you will partner with the business and corporate hr to attract and develop talent, ensure coordination of hr strategies and processes.
this role includes as well fostering as to lead implementation of personal development tools, particularly in the field of performance management and staff development. You have one person in charge of pay roll and hr administration reporting directly to you. In addition you will participate in international hr projects and work closely and cooperatively with international hr colleagues. As hr manager you will report to the company’s vice president human resources in berlin.
• minimum five years in hr management with proven record in recruitment, career management and labour law.
• a degree within business, law or hr management is required, a master’s degree is preferred.
• excellent written and verbal skills in swedish and english.
• experience from an international organization
• experience from leadership and change management is critical.
• business minded – analytical, understanding and having business aspects in focus.
• supportive and solution-oriented.
• flexible, creative and pragmatic.
• communicative with strong relationship building skills.
• embracing change.
For more information about the position please contact pia clark k2 search ab, tel. 08-400 29 306. All applications are confidential. Please apply for the position at www.k2search.se please send in your application as soon as possible, no later than april 10.