project/transition manager – finance & accounting
itella information is part of itella group, and offers financial process innovation as a service. Itella information helps businesses convert paper-based document workflows into electronic flows. Itella provides services such as e-invoicing, edi-exchange, workflow systems, scan, print and physical and electronic storage. In addition, itella offers full-scale outsourcing of billing and financial services. The group has operations in fifteen countries in europe, with 30 000 employees and a yearly turnover of 15 billion dollars. Itella information ab has 320 employees and a turnover of over 400 million.
As project/transition manager you are in charge of and operate outsourcing and development projects within business unit finance & accounting. You will manage all aspects of the bpo projects from initiation through closure, including pre-sales support.
As overall responsible you secure implementation by setting up testing and training plans, as well as identifying both business process metrics and it requirements and before project closure ensuring successful hand-over to operations.
We are searching for an individual that have demonstrated project management skills such as initiation, scoping, resourcing, budgeting and risk management. Furthermore it is important that you are comfortable to work in an international matrix environment, with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
this is a challenging and varied position with many contacts at decision-making level in an international group. The organization can be described as non-prestigious with focus on results and targets.
• minimum five years’ experience in f&a or back office operations
• minimum two years’ experience in outsourcing and transition/project management
• experience and knowledge in six sigma and/or lean is an advantage
• desirable with project experience with external customers as stakeholders
• change management experience is desired
• professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in swedish and english
• academic degree in finance, business management, it or equivalent
• drive, take initiatives – proactive
• strong communication skills – both verbal and in writing
• good listener – capture details which might make a difference
• hands-on implementer as well as strategic perspective
• honest, confident and mature leader
• structured with analytical skills