Infrastructure Developer / DevOps Engineer
Danske Bank Group is the largest bank in Denmark and a leading player in the northern European financial markets. The Group focuses on retail banking by offering a wide range of financial services including insurance, mortgage finance, asset management, brokerage, real estate and leasing services. The Group has more than 5 million retail customers and a significant share of the corporate and institutional markets.
The Danske Bank Group is the largest bank in Denmark and one of the leading financial enterprises in northern Europe. It employs over twenty thousand people across fifteen countries in three business units: Personal Banking, Business Banking and Corporates & Institutions. Danske Markets is an investment banking unit within Corporates & Institutions and our goal is to set new standards within financial services.
The eTrade IT team was established to build and integrate the next generation of electronic trading applications for buy- and sell-side FX, Fixed Income and Equities. Although based in Copenhagen, we work in a distributed team so effective communication and collaboration is critical to achieving our objectives.
In close collaboration with our architects, we’ve chosen to automate our deployment and configuration management processes. DevOps will be a building block of our aspired agile methodology. That’s why we are looking for a technically skilled and motivated Infrastructure Developer, based in Copenhagen who will be a part of a high performance team and will be a key player in architecting and building the environment. The role will cover all aspects of DevOps including the automation of provisioning, configuration management, continuous integration and release management. If you have had work experience as a programmer and at the same time you’re committed to Infrastructure and Operations, you might just be what we are looking for.
• Expertise with Systems Management, DevOps and Cloud
• Experience with IT projects with a focus on timely delivery
• Knowledge of common software development life cycles
• Appreciation of Agile development and project management methodologies
• Appreciation for test / behaviour driven development
• Ability to take full responsibility and ownership of tasks with a strong focus on hitting deadlines whilst being service minded
• Fluent English (written and spoken)
• Proven System Administration experience with UNIX, Linux and Windows
• Experience of working with Atlassian tools (i.e. Confluence, JIRA and Bamboo)
• Experience of communicating at all levels of the organisation
• DevOps experience with frameworks such as Chef or Puppet
• Experience with TDD, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
• Proficiency in other languages such as Python or Ruby
• Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
• Delivery focused
• Self directed, takes ownership
• Team oriented
• Flexible & willing to learn
• Positive Attitude
For more information please contact Eva Liljendahl, K2 Search AB, tel. 040-617 13 16. All applications and contacts are confidential. Please, apply for this position on our website www.k2search.se.
Vi hjälper er med en snabb tillsättning av en erfaren interimschef, utifrån era behov och önskemål . Läs mer