infrastructure developer / devops engineer
danske bank group is the largest bank in denmark and a leading player in the northern european financial markets. The group focuses on retail banking by offering a wide range of financial services including insurance, mortgage finance, asset management, brokerage, real estate and leasing services.
The danske bank group is the largest bank in denmark and one of the leading financial enterprises in northern europe. It employs over twenty thousand people across fifteen countries in three business units: personal banking, business banking and corporates & institutions.
The etrade it team was established to build and integrate the next generation of electronic trading applications for buy- and sell-side fx, fixed income and equities.
in close collaboration with our architects, we’ve chosen to automate our deployment and configuration management processes. Devops will be a building block of our aspired agile methodology. That’s why we are looking for a technically skilled and motivated infrastructure developer, based in copenhagen who will be a part of a high performance team and will be a key player in architecting and building the environment. The role will cover all aspects of devops including the automation of provisioning, configuration management, continuous integration and release management. If you have had work experience as a programmer and at the same time you’re committed to infrastructure and operations, you might just be what we are looking for.
• expertise with systems management, devops and cloud
• experience with it projects with a focus on timely delivery
• knowledge of common software development life cycles
• appreciation of agile development and project management methodologies
• appreciation for test / behaviour driven development
• ability to take full responsibility and ownership of tasks with a strong focus on hitting deadlines whilst being service minded
• fluent english (written and spoken)
• proven system administration experience with unix, linux and windows
• experience of working with atlassian tools (i.e.
• delivery focused
• self directed, takes ownership
• team oriented
• flexible & willing to learn
• positive attitude