senior sales manager gi sweden
kuka nordic ab based in gothenburg, was founded in 1987 as kuka’s scandinavian subsidiary. The kuka group is one of the leading companies in the robotic automation with 7.200 employees globally and a turnover of about eur 1.7 billion in 2012. Our robotics division develops, manufactures and markets high-end industrial robots, controllers and services. With our intelligent solutions and forward-looking products we are setting the worldwide standard in the robotic. We are the market leader in europe for robotics and number three in the world. In the scandinavian area kuka nordic ab is covering all robot related sales and customer services activities for the countries sweden, denmark, norway and finland.
As senior sales manager gi, you will be responsible for the general industry market in sweden and the management of the sales team. You are responsible for the implementation, management and development of our robotic sales strategy to our general industry customers to achieve a strong growth of the business in the swedish area.
You have a strong background, experience and track record in selling robotics and automation equipment or robotic automation solutions.
Kuka robotics relies on a strong partner structure with our kuka system partners, who sell complete solutions to our end customers.
You are a highly motivated, flexibles and driven sales person, with a willingness to travel regionally, your top priorities will be profitable growth, execution and market penetration.
as a senior sales manager gi you will be working in one of the world’s leading companies within the automation/robotics industry in a global environment. Kuka has cutting edge technology and can offer automation solutions for almost all applications and industries. Kuka has a strong growth strategy and you will receive the possibility to leave a mark.
• at least five years field sales experience in automation and robotics, thereof at least 3 years in leading a local sales team and finally made a good experience in leading and supporting an international sales organization.
• degree in engineering (mechatronics or mechanical engineering)
• experience in working with integrators as well as end customer
• strong expertise in robotics, automation and mechatronics
• good knowledge of sales and marketing processes
• fluent in english and swedish
• ability to estimate financial impact of decisions
• hands on – business oriented with a clear sales focus
• strong team player with ability to lead
• open minded and flexible
• relationship builder
Vi hjälper er med en snabb tillsättning av en erfaren interimschef, utifrån era behov och önskemål . Läs mer