since 2011 niscayah is a part of stanley security solutions and is now the largest electronic security provider in europe that provides innovative solutions in the security and fire protection area. Stanley security solutions is available in 14 european countries with over 6000 employees and 200,000 customers and is part of stanley black & decker group. Our offer covers the whole security chain, from analysis and design through installation and commissioning to maintenance and daily management of security.
In the role as environmental, health & safety manager your purpose is to develop a comprehensive approach to the enhancement of environmental, health and safety (ehs) across the swedish security business in line with current recognized ehs legislation, industry best practice and corporate requirements.
You will actively strive for cost savings and efficiency as well as establishing effective and consistent ehs communication throughout the organization. Furthermore you will act as liaison with european and corporate ehs colleagues and other stakeholders to ensure best management practices is shared, and where applicable implemented. In addition you are expected to maintain and report on related measures and advising/directing management team to improvement opportunities.
stanley security solutions/niscayah is market leader in its field and is currently facing a change which sets challenging goals for growth and profit. The right person is motivated by building and developing processes and thus has an exciting journey ahead.
• minimum of five years ehs experience.
• experience of indirect leadership in a senior ehs role in a multi-national, matrix organization
• experience in leading significant ehs improvement projects
• knowledge and experience of working with and implementing iso 14001 and
ohsas 18001 standards
• knowledge and experience of risks associated with service, installation and
field operation is desirable
• academic degree
• proactive and persistent mindset with energy and enthusiasm
• inter-personal skills – able to build strong relationships internally and with all key
stakeholders, comfortable in a matrix environment
• operative as well as well-developed strategic vision – able to cope with high and low tasks
• mature leader – ”lead by example”
• business and results oriented
• accountable for actions and achievements