supply chain manager
q-med, a galderma division develops, manufactures and markets solutions for aesthetic and corrective treatments. The division offers a complete worldwide portfolio in the aesthetic field including the brands restylane, emervel, deflux, solesta and durolane are other products improving patients’ health in the corrective field.
since 2011, q-med is wholly owned by galderma, a pharmaceutical company with nearly 4 000 employees specialized in dermatology and present in more than 70 countries. The site in uppsala, sweden, is galderma’s global center of excellence for aesthetic and corrective solutions with state-of-the-art research, development and manufacturing.
In this role you have overall responsibility and you are process owner of the whole supply chain. To be successful in this role it is important to have in depth understanding of supply chain operations as well as experience from change management. In addition you must have a commercial mindset with focus to improve service and create added value to the business. Your focus area is to ensure that demand and supply is connected by an efficient and effective process.
Currently there are challenges in the processes due to fast emerging business as well as adaptation to the international galderma context.
Supply chain is currently organized in four departments; planning, warehousing, order & customer service and product life cycle management (plcm), with a total of 35 persons.
this is a demanding and varied position in an exciting international context. Q-med is characterized by an open, humble and competitive atmosphere. In order to align with the organization you must enjoy working in a dynamic, successful culture with very high ambitions.
• experience from a senior position in a supply chain organization
• well versed in complex supply chain processes, both upstream and downstream
• experience of working in an international, matrix organization
• experience in leading significant change initiatives
• academic degree
• certification in supply chain
• proactive mindset with “can do attitude”
• energetic, enthusiastic and results-orientated
• inter-personal skills – able to build strong relationships internally and with all key
stakeholders, comfortable in a matrix environment
• mature leader – ”lead by example”
• strategic vision – push forward change agenda/continues improvement
Bredden i våra Executive Search-projekt innebär kunskap och förståelse för många branscher och funktioner – deras ömsesidiga beroende, likheter och olikheter. Läs mer