global product manager ip voice
our client represents one of the largest operators in sweden.
In this role your overall mission is to drive the ip voice area to develop an innovative and competitive ip voice service with world class user experience. The content of your work will include both working with strategies, drive implementation of new products and follow up on results. You will work closely with the development team as well as local market managers.
– drive development to create a user experience that is technically practical as well as visually attractive.
– setting a user-centered design approach to create a consistent look-and-feel and usage workflow.
– manage the design debate and ensuring that designs are based on real user behavior.
As a person you are a self-starter, like to deliver on goals and are used to providing appropriate status on work activities.
To be successful in this role you have a good understanding of product management and business development with deep understanding of customer and business logic. You are passionate about mobile applications and the mobile eco-system, and how this changes people’s daily life. You have strong communication skills and appreciate the international environment where you get to work together with other people.
a key position for a product area expected to become a premium product area within the next years. Working with strategies and product development together with a small experienced team across several markets.
• experience from customer driven product management and business development.
• thorough understanding of mobile application usage, the tasks users want to accomplish and the environments affecting them, including advantages and limitations of mobile platforms.
• interest in emerging technologies and strong ability to put technological development into context, with conclusions regarding impact on market development and user needs.
• driven, self-starter
• likes to communicate and does it clear and well
• strong networker
• mature and confident in yourself
• passionate about your task