head of revenue management
the kuoni group is a global travel-related service provider with leading positions in its area of activity and sustainable profitable growth. In 2012 kuoni group posted a turnover of chf 5.8 billion and had approx.12000 employees (fte) at the end of 2012.
As the head of revenue management kuoni nordic you have the responsibility for all pricing actions taken within kuoni nordic. You will formulate the general pricing strategy per season and per country jointly with each managing director, translate the pricing strategy into adequate base pricing and execute all dynamic pricing / yielding actions for all kuoni nordics packages on sale from season start to departure. The head of revenue management will also be responsible for establishing risk management of the kuoni nordic product portfolio and provide accurate, pro-active reporting on pricing actions and sales profitability to the nordics management team. You will ensure best-practices of the revenue management system and related tools within kuoni nordic and you drive innovative tool development, interfacing revenue management with crm and business intelligence. You will also get the opportunity to drive change management with major effects on structures and processes within kuoni nordic.
a role within a centralized pricing organization, in a global company with a strong brand. The position is central within the nordics and your successful actions will be vital to the organization.
• academic background, preferably in analytics
• at least five years relevant work experience within pricing
• at least five years in team-leading position, with budget responsibility
• expert knowledge of tour operators/travel sector/hospitality and competitor business models
• strong it understanding to drive tool development
• analyzing and conceptualizing
• strong leader
• creative and innovative, courage to try new things
• good team player with pedagogic skills