Since 2011 niscayah is a part of stanley security solutions and is now the largest electronic security provider in europe that provides innovative solutions in the security and fire protection area. Stanley security solutions is available in 14 european countries with over 6000 employees and 200,000 customers and is part of stanley black & decker group. Our offer covers the whole security chain, from analysis and design through installation and commissioning to maintenance and daily management of security.
stanley security solutions/niscayah is market leader in its field and is currently facing a change which sets challenging goals for growth and profit. The right person is motivated by change and thus has an exciting journey ahead.
• held senior procurement role in a multi-national, matrix organisation
• experience of managing direct reports
• experience of ”group” procurement as well as operational procurement
• preferably knowledge of technical products
• supply chain market knowledge
• experience of e-commerce tools would be an advantage
• academic degree
• ”can do attitude” – proactive mindset with energy and enthusiasm
• inter-personal skills – able to build strong relationships internally and with all key
stakeholders, comfortable in a matrix environment
• mature leader – ”lead by example”
• analytical – ability to process complex information and produce reports, recommendations and conclusions
• business oriented – understand the business model and results-orientated
• strategic vision – push forward change agenda/continues improvement