As systems director you’ll be worldwide responsible for directing the planning, development and implementation of company-wide crm programs, processes and technologies that support business goals and objectives, while ensuring the customers’ interests are protected.
You will be placed in the very center of the sitecore organization, reporting to sitecore´s chief experience officer. The position as systems director demands a person, who can manage and balance both the business- and the technical side and creating a mutual synergy supporting sitecores´s fast growing business.
- own and manage the sitecore crm installation and related processes and systems
- own and manage the sitecore los system
- drive best practices and manage the crm – & los development and support team
- strategy, roadmap, development, testing, user enablement and general day to day operations of the sitecore crm system
- bridge and manage stakeholders world wide
- lead the activities in the development and administration of end-to-end relationship business processes
- collaborate with senior management to establish and implement strategic plans, goals and objectives
- analyze multiple factors to determine best course of action, keeping the customer in mind
- analyze and challenge current organizational working methods to achieve improved results
- strong leadership and communication skills – you have demonstrated people, resource and business management skills
- proven track record in implementing and institutionalizing company-wide it solution programs that support critical business processes
- experience with complex enterprise systems, interfaces and how these systems enable the business
- strong and creative in practical and tactical execution – you have the ability to develop programs from ground up and are self-directed
- technical knowledge combined with a strong business oriented approach
- ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth, international, multi time zone environment
- excellent crm project and implementation knowledge and experience as well as a strategic thinker, specifically in microsoft dynamics crm (which is sitecore’s crm system of record)
- minimum 5 years of crm work experience and at least 3 years of people management experience.
- proven ability to work with remote teams in several time zones
You will be working with skilled colleagues in a dynamic, international, and fun working environment with a strong emphasis on doing work that you consider cool and fun. Sitecore is an open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development.
Sitecore is the global leader in customer experience management software. The company delivers highly relevant content and personalized digital experiences that delight audiences, build loyalty and drive revenue. With sitecore’s experience platform, marketers can own the experience of every customer that engages with their brand, across every channel.
If you would like to know more about sitecore, please visit us at: www.sitecore.net.
How to apply
K2 search are helping sitecore finding the new systems director. If you need further information, please contact country manager gitte elling, k2 search, tel. + 45 31 12 57 66.
Please send your cv and application through k2search: www.k2search.dk/aktuelle-opgaver/
Runt 250 chefsrekryteringar om året gör oss till ett av Nordens ledande Executive Search-företag. Läs mer