Senior Planner ( large projects )
STRABAG is a leading European construction group, providing services and solutions throughout the entire value chain. The group’s expertise lies within world-class engineering solutions for complex and technically challenging projects in a cost-effective way. STRABAG operate in Sweden under the STRABAG and Züblin brands. They offer world-leading infrastructure, ground engineering and building construction expertise. Being part of a global company gives the financial strength to take on long and complicated assignments and allowing instant access to 700 international engineering experts in the Central Technical Office in Stuttgart. Utilizing the Group’s experience and expertise enables STRABAG to seamlessly complement the local project management expertise and market knowledge. STRABAG edge in complex projects with high technical content will lay the foundation for their future growth.
As a senior planner for civil engineering and infra structure projects you will be responsible for the following – initially as part of the tender team and later on the project site:
- Implement Best Practise planning policies and procedures
- Incorporate critical path analysis at all times
- Responsible for assessing and determining the most efficient utilization of material, plant and labour throughout the project – i.e. resource planning both in tender and during execution of the projects.
- During project execution, monitor and provide continuous performance updates and early warnings of slippage.
- Incorporate extra works/variations into plan and determine effect thereof on the completion date – delay impact analysis
- Assist the Project Manager with substantiation of Extension of Time claims if necessary.
- Determine and carry out analysis of mitigation measures in the event of delay
- Liaise closely with project team and ensure that the project team understand and buy into the overall schedules
STRABAG handles some of the biggest and most complex projects on the market. This is an opportunity to become part of team within an international environment in Sweden – a business in which one can develop and make a difference.
- Probably Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Competent with Microsoft project/Primavera P6/Power Project software
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office package – excellent skills in excel
- At least 10 years’ experience with large civil engineering projects – 5 years as the planner
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Have a sound understanding of the contractual, technical and commercial aspects of a project
- Have an understanding of the influences on the project plan due to contractual issues, design, procurement, production, installation, testing & commissioning.
- Must be fluent in Swedish & English – both written and verbal.
- Independent and self-going
For more information about the position please contact Magnus Rude 0735-43 74 13 or Maria Ohlsson 0735-20 49 35 at K2 Search AB. All applications are confidential. Please apply for the position at www.k2search.se
Genom Executive Search hjälper vi våra kunder att anställa de ledare som har bäst förutsättningar att nå och överträffa deras uppsatta mål. Läs mer