NetEnt is a B2B company and we are renowned for the high quality games and platform that we develop. Only a handful of enterprises worldwide, do what we do. We are an international enterprise with wildly creative people. With a substantial annual net revenue, in a market with low volatility, employing only the people we consider to be exactly right, we guarantee that if you have the ambition, we have the destination. It’s your drive we’re looking for! Read more about our company on netent.com
NetEnt is growing and establishing a new Game Studio in Poland, Krakow. To this office we are looking for a professional and driven HR Business Partner experienced from general HR work in the Scandinavian environment. The responsibility cover both the new Krakow office and the current Ukraine office in Kiev with about 60 employees working with software development.
This is a key position where you work closely with the General Manager Poland/Ukraine to help NetEnt grow their Game Studios in both Ukraine and Poland. Your will work with a broad spectrum of work tasks ranging from high-end HR business strategies to hands-on operative work in a fun and dynamic fast growing company.
You will be located in Krakow, Poland and travel to Kiev and Stockholm occasionally. You will report to the HR Director in Stockholm and be a vital part of the management team in Poland and Ukraine. NetEnt will help with relocation if needed.
To be successful in this role you have great hands-on experience from HR work as well as being an experienced recruiter and user of recruitment tools. We believe that you have great experience from coaching, training and development of managers in people processes. If you have worked with IT developers before that is an advantage, as well as if you have a knowledge of the Polish and/or Ukrainian business market/s.
This position offers an exciting challenge to start up a new business for a solid, international fast growing company where you will have a leading and vital role for the business establishment. And as for most people working at NetEnt you will experience fabulous personal development in this fast changing environment!
• Minimum five years of general HR work.
• Experience from Scandinavian work culture.
• There is an advantage if you have worked in growth, with IT developers before, and/or if you have knowledge of the Polish or Russian business market.
• Language: English is required (written and spoken). Knowledge of any of the following additional languages is a great plus: Swedish, Polish, and/or Russian/Ukrainian.
• University degree in Human Resource Management or similar.
• Strong communicator, both on strategic as well as on tactic level
• Driven, hands-on, takes own initiatives
• Team worker being smooth and flexible
• Down to earth and confident in yourself
You apply for the role at www.k2search.se. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially. If you have questions about the role please contact Cecilia Linhart, tel. +46 760001803 at K2 Search.
Executive Search se.