Vxl: +46(0)10-214 66 46
Uppdrag
Detta uppdrag har blivit tillsatt! Se fler aktuella uppdrag här!

National Sales Manager

WIP LTD, Design and manufacture DEWALT branded Work-wear and Safety-footwear under License from Stanley Black and Decker. WIP started in 2003 by Chris Maughan. The business has grown from $6million in 2004 to over $45 million in 2015 and is today the number one brand for safety footwear in the UK. The company have distribution in 28 countries and is continuously growing.

Find out more at www.dewalt.co.uk/workwear/

WIP sees a strong potential for growth in Scandinavia.

Therefore WIP is looking for an experienced Sales professional who has a good knowledge and working experience selling to the professional trade channel and PPE distribution network.

The main task will be to grow the business in Scandinavia. The Sales Manager will also establish relationships with key stakeholders, open new accounts and find a distribution network for the Nordic Markets.  The Sales Manager will be over all responsible for creating a plan of how to grow the business and implement it – make it real.

Over 80% of the Dewalt work boots and clothes is sold through the same distribution channels as the power-tools where the brand is strongest, the other 20 % is sold to the PPE market.

In order to be successful you must have a clear understanding of where the safety cloths are sold in Scandinavia. You are an experienced Sales professional with a pan Nordic sales history ideally selling branded work-wear and safety-shoes direct to the larger multiple accounts. You are an Entrepreneur and driven by making the business grow.

We offer

This is a challenging opportunity to be a part of a journey and a group of passionate employees in an exciting industry built on a strong brand platform. You will be a key player on the Scandinavian market and an important contributor growing the WIP Company to the next level.
The position reports to Global Sales Manager in the UK.

Qualifications

• Proven track record of successful sales from the industry
• Clear understanding of safety products/ safety cloths
• Deep knowledge of the market
• Pan Scandinavian profile – Dewalt is already established in all markets in Scandinavia

Personal characteristics

• Hard working with entrepreneurial mindset and proactive approach
• Strong drive combined with excellent communication skills
• Strong strategic sense
• Result- and performance oriented
• Innovative and creative sales skills

 

In this recruitment we are cooperating with K2 Search. For further information about the role please contact Philip Lundahl, tel. 0760-00 18 02 or Matilde Castoldi tel. 0735-21 65 01. All applications and contacts remain confidential. Selection is ongoing so do not wait to submit your application. Please submit your application on www.k2search.se

Executive Search se.