DHL is the ”Logistics company for the whole world” and market leader with more than 470.000 employees. The company offers Mail services in Germany as well as Express, Air-and Ocean Freight, Road- and Rail Freight and Contract Logistics in more than 220 countries and territories. DHL in Sweden has about 4000 employees in 60 offices, terminals and stations in Sweden.
DHL Freight Sweden is running the domestic and International Road and Rail transport, with more than 2200 employees and 25 Terminals. The Headquarter is based in Bergshamra, Stockholm.
Find out more at www.dhl.com
DHL Freight Sweden AB is looking for a Director Finance Control.
As Director Financial Control you are responsible for the Financial Controlling of DHL Freight Sweden, both the domestic and the international Business. Your responsibilities cover the Financial Reporting requirements from the Swedish organization and also towards our global headquarter in Bonn. In this role you take care of the fulfillment of external and internal reporting instructions as well as the accuracy of relevant methods and instruments.
Also, you will drive quality improvements and efficiency gains in financial reporting and analysis processes and instruments.
Together with the Head of Accounting and with the Director Business Controlling you are part of the Senior Finance Management. Here you can contribute to the overall development of the Finance Organizations and play a vital role for the whole Freight Sweden Finance Team.
We offer a challenging position in an international company with a strong market position. For the right person there is great potential to grow. The organization can be described as a professional with a lot of results and goal focus and drive, you should enjoy working in a dynamic, changing environment with high ambitions.
• You have an MBA or equivalent with specialization in controlling and accounting
• You have 5-7 year’s work experience in Accounting or Controlling area
• Experience in a manager role and leadership
• Experience of working in systems such as Oracle, SAP BW, Cognos, TM1
• Experience of reporting and controlling within a larger group
• Good communication skills in written and spoken (English and Swedish)
• Good leadership skills
• You are development oriented and have the ability to lead through change
• You have good knowledge of current accounting standards and practices, including IFRS
• You are skilled user of MS Office
• You have good interpersonal skills, while being structured and self-going
• You will have contacts with the management team and operational functions
• You are passionate about running a service business
In this recruitment we are cooperating with K2 Search. For further information about the role please contact consultant Lena Lindahl, tel. 070-392 37 10 or researcher Josefin Cohen tel 073-543 74 71. All applications and contacts remain confidential. Selection is ongoing so do not wait to submit your application. Please submit your application on www.k2search.se.