We are now looking for a Maintenance Manager responsible for the daily management of a technical team. The Maintenance Manager has budget responsibility, reports directly to the Managing Director and is part of the management team.
• Organize and improve maintenance facilities
• Lead and coordinate the maintenance teams
• Manage assets and resources for maintenance
• Monitor the implementation of investments relative to the budget.
• Implement preventive maintenance programs to guarantee daily equipment
• Take charge of technical projects (hardware maintenance, new construction, information management, technical documentation)
• Manage and monitor contracts and subcontracting
• Facility management, everything related to the site and the building
We are looking for a candidate who has an academic background relevant to this position. You have acquired a solid expertise with several years of managing processes in for example automation, mechanical or electrical areas.
You have documented leadership experience and proven skills in overall management, and have the ability to inspire, build teams and delegate.
You have good communication skills and handle spoken and written Swedish and English fluently. You also need to be proficient in MS Office, especially Word and Excel.
The right candidate for this position has the ability to anticipate problems that may arise and has high reactivity and ability to make quick decisions.
Organizational skills and ability to prioritize are central as you may need to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
You need strong interpersonal skills and adaptability to collaborate with all departments of the company. Negotiating capacity is also desirable.
It is important that you get an understanding of the entire business and the warehouse organization in order to properly delegate tasks and responsibilities.
You have a natural talent and desire for change, striving for structure and clarity for your team.
If you have any questions about this position please contact K2 Search, Recruitment consultant Martin Edqvist +46 76 54 54 028 or Research consultant Ken Ahl + 46 73 540 52 80.