Innovative heat exchangers that make a difference
Airec develops, manufactures and markets unique brazed plate heat exchangers giving customers a significant competitive edge compared to traditional heat exchanger technology.
The competitive advantages we offer in several applications are dramatic thanks to more compact, efficient and cost-effective designs unique to Airec. Our technology makes a difference not only for our customers but also for the environment thanks to the energy savings achieved by using the Airec heat exchangers.
Airec is a young and dynamic company that is not subject to the limitations of old technology. The R&D departments of our global customers are often important partners in the development processes.
Airec has secured financial resources and competence to support the ambitious growth plans. During 2016 is Airec planning to introduce new products which have totally game-changing potential.
We are now seeking a Sales & Marketing Manager to lead the process of expanding the customer base and the range of applications.
• Responsible for the development of own market- & sales organisation as well as independent distributors and agents
• Acquisition of new and key account management of existing customers including customer negotiations
• Sales- and marketing activities, market introduction of new products and market representative in joint development projects with customers
• Responsible for developing existing and new applications for the Airec products worldwide
• Defining product specifications and requirements for new product development projects
• Financial results, budget- and forecasting responsibilities (orders, revenues, activities, customer satisfaction, sales costs and gross margins)
• Representation of Airec on international events like trade fairs, workshops etc.
We are looking for
• An entrepreneurial- and result orientated person with high marketing and commercial focus and ability to translate customer needs into sales
• Technical and commercial understanding regarding heat exchangers, particularly related to OEM-customers in an international R&D environment
• Independent with strong interpersonal skills in leading and building a market organisation
• Ability to be in charge of and drive innovative projects aimed at commercialization and strong marketing positions
• Proven experience in sales responsibility
• Proven experience in contracts- and negotiations
• Ability to work, develop and enjoy an unstructured start-up working environment where tempo and adaptation are key
• MSc degree in mechanical or chemical engineering is required
• Fluent English level, Swedish and other languages are advantageous are expected to travel 50 – 100 days per year
In this recruitment we are cooperating with K2 Search. For further information about the role please contact recruitment consultant Martin Edqvist, tel + 46 76 54 54 028 or researcher Ken Ahl tel +46 73 540 52 80. All applications and contacts remain confidential. Selection is ongoing. Please submit your application on www.k2search.se.