SHL Group designs and manufactures advanced products for injection and inhalation drugs and is the world’s leading supplier of auto injectors. With headquarters in Taiwan and sites in China, Sweden and USA, SHL Group serves the world’s largest pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. The SHL Group was founded in 1989 and now employs more than 3 200 worldwide. SHL Group AB serves as the Design Office for the group and employs around 100 people in Nacka Strand.
Over the last ten years, SHL Group has had a strong growth and ahead of the competition regarding inventions as well as customer interaction. The growth has taken place in parallel with significant R&D achievements with a strong and competitive pipeline within the auto injectors market. To meet the growing demand, a new 70 000 m2 HQ and production facility in Taiwan which will double the production capacity is in late stage projection. To sustain and further build a strong position in the market, a new Global Marketing Director role has been established with the overall purpose to strengthen brand awareness and increase the professionalism of the strategic and operational marketing efforts related to the SHL Group’s Medical Division product portfolio. In this role you will build and develop a marketing team to and to take responsibility for budgeting, planning and execution of all marketing activities related to SHL products & systems globally. You will manage the build-up of the marketing team and strategic elements in parallel with making sure that the short term operational marketing objectives are met.
• A minimum of five years of proven track record in international marketing within pharma/medical device/drug delivery, point of care experience is a strong advantage
• Strong leadership skills including experience of building and developing new team members
• Excellent communication and presentations skills
• Fluent in English, verbally and in writing
• Academic degree
Your personal profile
• Enjoy leading and coaching other people
• Open minded and curious to learn
• Positive mind-set and problem solving attitude
• Interest in technical matters
• Strong ability to build trust
For more information, please contact K2 Search, Arne Nordström +46 70 69 89 200 or Petter Pålsson, +4673521 65 55. Your application will be handled with strict confidentiality. Please forward your application to www.k2search.se.