Volvo Cars develops, manufactures and sells premium cars, and has a proven track record for innovation and safety. Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, Volvo began making cars in 1927. Volvo Cars formed part of the Volvo Group until 1999, when it was bought by the Ford Motor Company. In 2010, it was acquired by Zhejiang Geely Holding (Geely Holding) of China. At Volvo Cars Human Resources, you are part of a global team with the task to make Volvo Cars the employer of choice. You and your team handle the most precious resource for the success of the company – our employees. Our mission is to attract, recruit, develop, engage and retain the people that build the future for Volvo Cars. Are you passionate about people and want to reach your personal goals together with other people? Human Resources is the place for you to prosper. The VOLVO CARS HR Center of Expertise has the responsibility to enable the most efficient and effective people solutions; based on business needs and driving business performance. The mission is to secure people processes with quality, professional standards, coherence and governance throughout Volvo Cars globally.
We are now looking for a Senior Specialist in Organisational Development to constantly develop and improve Volvo Cars capability to act in a fast, smart and nimble way. As a Senior Specialist in Organisational Development you will be part of a team focusing on people and organisational development, targeting key areas of Volvo Cars’ overall transformation strategy and process.
• Drive and develop the overall organisational development and change management strategy
• Facilitate, coach and support corporate, cross-functional and functional organisational development activities
• Interact with top level leaders and key stakeholders to translate business needs into global organisational development methods, processes and tools
• Implement and challenge the organisation to accept new concepts, practices and approaches within the area of expertise
We can offer you an attractive and inspirational working environment that supports your growth and provides you with stimulating challenges. The position offers an opportunity to be a part of an innovative HR organisation within a global automotive company that has safety, quality and care for the environment as its guiding principles. You will be stationed at Volvo Cars’ headquarters in Torslanda and report to the Director of People and Organisational Development.
• University degree or equivalent
• Expert knowledge and extensive experience from working with organisational development/design, change management and team development in a global environment
• Experience from facilitating and coaching senior management dialogues
• Line manager or HR manager experience is meriting
• Fluent in English, oral and written
• High integrity and professionalism
• Strategic and analytical thinking
• Business and performance driven
• Strong communication and cooperation skills
• Influencing and facilitation skills
• Drive, courage and flexibility
• Structured, well planned and self-going
• Optimistic, passionate and engaged
In this recruitment we are cooperating with K2 Search AB. For further information about the role please contact Helen Tånghed Gunnarsson, tel. 0760-00 18 15. All applications and contacts remain confidential. Please submit your application in English on www.k2search.se as soon as possible..