Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of Software Asset Management solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow Software is dedicated to saving money for customers in the Software Asset and Mobile Device Management space. To support our growing business we are recruiting a team member to drive our sales of 4th generation Software Asset Management products Snow Device Manager, Automation Platform and Snow Optimizer for SAP Software.
This is a newly established manager position within the region. Head of Overlay Sales will have the responsibility to drive software sales and revenue growth in the whole region directly towards customers, jointly with the country based sales teams and through partners for our 4th generation SAM products; Snow Device Manager, Automation Platform and Snow Optimizer for SAP Software. This role will lead and manage a team of sales representatives dedicated for each of the products. The role will report to the Regional Business Manager for NEE and will work in close alignment with the country based sales teams, the partner teams and the marketing team.
Activities will include market segmentation, go to market strategy, developing and advancing pipeline to ultimately achieve or exceed assigned sales targets. To achieve these objectives, the successful candidate must work cross-functionally through the various teams displaying direction and leadership to define and advance the assigned commercial goals and objectives at the same time as the primary task; driving sales towards customers.
• Proven history of being able to work independently and with cross-functional business development, marketing, professional services, presales and partner teams to achieve company and departmental objectives.
• Experience of coaching a team of sales representatives and willingness to see others to succeed and to step up as leader.
• Proven track record of sales success from the software business, with ability to meet or exceed revenue goals both through own sales and team sales.
• Outstanding presentation, verbal and writing skills and ability to communicate complex ideas effectively across a wide range of audience levels and functions.
Who you are
• Sales driven and fast moving with strong customer focus that likes to see your team succeed.
• Hard working – we recognize those who go ’above and beyond’ to drive company success.
• Forward-thinking – we’re committed to remaining at forefront of SAM solutions.
• Entrepreneurial – turn a great idea into a real business opportunity.
• Long-term focused – we’re committed to keep our staff and building our business from within.
• Analytical interest and ability.
What we’re offering
• The opportunity to become a part of an international, dynamic, successful and rapidly growing company.
• The opportunity to take initiative and form your own role; we welcome ideas from everyone.
Snow Software is working with K2 Search in this recruitment and all applications and contacts will be handled in confidentiality. If you have any questions please contact Senior Consultant Ulf Lindén, 076-0001809 or Petter Pålsson 073-5216555. We prefer to receive your application in Swedish.
Please register your application and CV soonest possible at k2search.se