Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of Software Asset Management solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow Software is dedicated to saving money for customers in the Software Asset and Mobile Device Management space. To support our growing business we are recruiting a team member to drive our Partner engagements and the overall Nordic marketing mix. We believe the combination of the two functions will lead to better reach to new and existing customers in combination with advanced marketing automation.
The ideal candidate will have worked in sales with partners, with partner management and has deep experience and knowledge of what activities that generate leads through both direct and indirect sales and marketing. You are responsible for the daily work with Snow’s established partners in Nordics. The role will include business and concept development, results-oriented end-user sales, training and coaching.
• Proven experience in partner account management at strategic and operative level
• Experience of driving your own sales within the IT industry
• Proven experience from the software industry and preferably some insight into software asset management, systems management, service management, infrastructure systems, etc.
• Ability to build trust with partners and customers.
• Very good knowledge of one Nordic language and English, written and spoken, is required.
• Experience of sales and marketing automation systems such as salesforce.com or Marketo.
Who you are
• Hard working – we recognize those who go ’above and beyond’ to drive company success.
• Forward-thinking – we’re committed to remaining at forefront of SAM solutions.
• Entrepreneurial – turn a great idea into a real business opportunity.
• Long-term focused – we’re committed to keep our staff and building our business from within-
• Analytical interest and ability.
What we’re offering
• The opportunity to become a part of an international, dynamic, successful and rapidly growing company.
• The opportunity to take initiative and form your own role; we welcome ideas from everyone.
Snow Software is working with K2 Search in this recruitment and all applications and contacts will be handled in confidentiality. If you have any questions please contact Senior Consultant Ulf Lindén, 076-0001809 or Petter Pålsson 073-5216555. We prefer to receive your application in Swedish.
Please register your application and CV soonest possible at k2search.se.