Pernod Ricard is the world’s leader in the Premium spirits industry. It operates in more than 85 affiliates and 100 production sites. Pernod Ricard has chosen to focus on sustainable growth through a high-end strategy known as Premiumisation and a large portfolio of iconic brands, such as ABSOLUT, Jameson and Beefeater. For more information www.pernod-ricard-sweden.com
Do you want to play a key role in the Pernod Ricard Northern Europe HR Department by develop and drive the compensation and benefits, reward and report in an international environment?
Human Resources, as a function, act in the heart of the business in line with overall HR strategy with the main focus
• Develop the organization in line with business expectations
• Develop leadership, capabilities and competencies
• Monitor and tailor compensation and benefits to support business performance
Role and Responsibilities
• Drive strategy, financial planning, budget, forecast & analysis for Compensation & Benefits within the Pernod Ricard Northern Europe region with a special focus on Sweden
• Monitor and co-ordinate salary benchmark and review, STI and LTI programs across Northern Europe
• Support to Managers in Salary Review Process and other compensation and benefit issues
• Manage compensation and benefits schemes (incl. expatriates) and policies
• Coordinate HR processes, establish a clear link between reward & performance
• Analyse and consolidate HR KPIs
• Support HR Director in implementing internal control activities
• Co-ordination of HR Reporting and information to PR Europe HQ
Key Capabilities & Qualifications
We are looking for a candidate with solid finance background with a high interest in HR and compensation and benefits.
• Work experience 5-8 years of business controlling, accounting and compensation and benefits
• Experience of working in a fast-paced international environment with reporting and deadlines
• Be pro-active, structured and with a strong business acumen
• Experience from expatriates management is an advantage
What’s on Offer
• An exciting opportunity to play an important role in the Pernod Ricard Northern Europe operations
• To be part of a high performing organisation
• A company that rewards strong commitment and offers excellent development and career opportunities for high potential employees
Pernod Ricard is working with K2 Search in this recruitment and all applications and contacts will be handled in confidentiality. If you have any questions please contact Research consultant Petter Pålsson 073-521 65 55. We expect to receive your application in English.
Please register your application and CV at www.k2search.seExecutive Search se.