Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of Software Asset Management solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
To support our growing business we are recruiting a Sales Manager that will be dedicated to selling Snow Optimizer for SAP Software across the North Eastern Europe region (NEE).
The role will be part of a newly formed team of product sales managers driving sales within the whole region. These roles will be crucial in our growth of 4th generation SAM products and the ideal candidate will have worked in sales within the software industry with a successful track record of own sales – including SAP products.
The Sales Manager position is responsibility for driving sales, and revenue growth, in the whole region directly towards customers and through partners – primarily for a targeted list of enterprise accounts. The candidate will be expected to land new customers as well as expand existing.
You will report to the Overlay Sales Manager for NEE and will work in close alignment with the country based sales teams, the partner teams, the marketing team as well as the dedicated presales manager for Snow Optimizer for SAP Software.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Activities will include market segmentation, go to market strategy, developing and advancing pipeline to ultimately achieve or exceed assigned targets, whilst operating within the company’s commercial and legal framework. To achieve these objectives, the successful candidate must work cross-border and cross-functionally through the various teams and support departments displaying direction and leadership to define and advance the assigned commercial goals and objectives.
Amongst other tasks:
• Advocate and represent the value of the Snow Optimizer for SAP Software as well as the Snow Platform to a broad and diverse range of prospective or existing customers
• Manage the designated responsibility as a business; incorporating customers, prospects, customer relationship managers, business development, marketing & partners
• In conjunction with professional services and the regional presales team, prepare and execute “Proof of Concepts”
• Drive contract negotiations to a closure with the support from management or jointly with the country based sales teams
• Participate in trade show events, workshops and seminars
You will travel mainly across the Nordic region (Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway) and on occasion to Poland, Russia, The Baltics, Ukraine and Belarus.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU
Snow sees that an ideal candidate can apply insights, experience and knowledge from having worked from relevant enterprise software organizations, preferably SAP, to drive Snow industry, technology and solution value propositions.
The ideal candidate will bring their passion and a highly energetic entrepreneurial spirit to build on strong solution sales expertise, good product knowledge and understanding of technology as well as experience in managing complex, direct or indirect, enterprise sales and negotiations.
Amongst other requirements:
• 5+ years of successful software solution sales experience, which includes recent and demonstrable success ideally with a software vendor. Proven experience of sales of SAP software is required
• Proven experience of driving high value sales through partners, delivering increased revenue, brand awareness and customer success
• Proven history of being able to work independently and with cross-functional business development, marketing, professional services, presales and partner teams to achieve company and departmental objectives
• Fluent in spoken and written English as well as at least one Nordic language
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role you are a sales-driven and fast moving person with a strong customer focus. You are passionate about creating a value for your customers, which ultimately leads to profitable business for both. To identify the right decision makers and influencers as well as the courage to ask the right questions is critical to your success. We see that you have excellent Communication skills – you know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals. You are best at what you do and you know how to get the best out of your colleagues with a large amount of energy and enthusiasm.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a chance for the right person to accelerate their career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Everyday you’ll get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. If you are the right person for the role we’ll offer you exciting and developing assignments and you’ll get to be a part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business. We look forward to your application.
The location is probably at Snow’s HQ in Stockholm, but location in Copenhagen and Oslo is also an option.
Snow Software is working with K2 Search in this recruitment and all applications and contacts will be handled in confidentiality. If you have any questions please contact K2 Search – Senior Consultant Søren Selnæs, tel. +45 2016 7585 or Research Consultant Anders Hollqvist, tel. +46 73 514 33 09.
Please register your application and CV soonest possible at https://www.k2search.dk/aktuelle-opgaver/.