The Kwintet Group is the leading European supplier of professional wear. We offer a wide range of products that fulfil our customers’ requirements of comfort, protection, functionality and specific corporate appearance. The leading brands of the Group are Fristads, Kansas, Wenaas, B&C, A-code, KLM, Hejco, Simon Jersey, Lafont and Bragard. The Group has an annual turnover of 580 MEUR, has approximately 3000 employees, operates in more than 24 countries, and owns four manufacturing facilities. Towards the end of 2005, the Group was acquired by the European private equity firm IK Investment Partners.
A challenging role with a broad and varied scope of responsibilities. You will act as a senior operational resource and manage a comprehensive change agenda in order to allow line management to focus on the daily business. You will have the overall responsibility for implementation of the integration and change program, from development of blueprint to progress reporting of achievement and KPI fulfilment on several projects in parallel. This includes continuous profitability analysis of channels and business models and to proactively identify projects and opportunities to further capitalize on scale advantages against competition. You will act in dual roles, both as support to the COO and in running your own projects. To succeed in this role you should be accustomed with project management and experienced in driving projects with heavy financial focus. Furthermore you should have the experience and skills to operate and execute particular changes without the day-to-day involvement of the COO.
• Five years in change management or other relevant experience in an international environment, preferably in a company/industry which has gone through a major transition
• Experience from sales driven organisation
• Project management skills
• Bachelors degree in business administration or economics
• Fluent written and oral English skills
• High drive and ambition
• Highly analytical and strategic mindset
• Result oriented
• Strong ability to build relationships and trust
• Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
• Strong commercial orientation
If you need further information, you are welcome to contact Arne Nordström at K2 Search AB, phone 070-69 89 200. All applications and contacts will be handled confidentially. Please submit your application as soon as possible on www.k2search.seExecutive Search se.