The Grünenthal Group is an independent, family owned, international research based pharmaceutical company headquartered in Aachen, Germany. Grünenthal is an entrepreneurial specialist delivering true benefits to patients. By sustainably investing in research and development above the industrial average, Grünenthal is committing to innovation in order to treat unmet medical needs and bring value adding products to markets. Grünenthal is a fully integrated research & development company with a long track record of bringing innovative pain treatments and state-of-the-art technologies to patients. The Grünenthal Group is present in 32 countries with affiliates in Europe, Australia, Latin America and the US. Grünenthal products are sold in more than 155 countries. Currently approx. 5,300 employees are working for the Grünenthal Group worldwide. The turnover is approx. € 1,1 bill.
Grünenthal Nordics is a fully owned subsidiary of the Grünenthal Group, having its Nordic headquarters in Copenhagen. Until now, the company is mostly known for its effective pain management products. Now, the company is upgrading its organization and marketing/sales strategy to prepare for upcoming new product launches within the Parkinsons Disease area.
This is a visible and high profile business management position within a growing midsize global pharmaceutical company. In the role, you will be responsible for organizing and successfully implementing activities and measures to reach sales and marketing targets in the Nordic region for a new range of products. The position will include strategic as well as operational responsibilities and close collaboration with Medical Affairs, Marketing and Market Access. You will lead negotiations including planning and execution with Key Opinion Leaders and other decision makers. You will be located in the Nordics and travel extensively in the Nordic region and beyond.
• Proven experience from the hospital sector, preferably in Parkinson/neurology and medical device with a strong KOL network in the Nordic region
• Strong business acumen and customer focus
• Success from building a profitable business either as entrepreneur or intrapreneur
• Proven track record as a team player and leader
• Project management skills to lead and establish new business
• Proven successful negotiation skills
• Experience from working in an international cross functional organisation
• Result Driven & Value Adding
• Able to lead and motivate others
• Pragmatic, flexible and non-prestigious
• Organized and structured
For more information, please contact Arne Nordström at K2 Search. Phone 070-69 89 200 or Ken Ahl at 0735-405280. Your application will be handled with strict confidentiality. Submit your application as soon as possible at www.k2search.se
Executive Search se.