The Grünenthal Group is an independent, family owned, international research based pharmaceutical company headquartered in Aachen, Germany. Grünenthal is an entrepreneurial specialist delivering true benefits to patients. By sustainably investing in research and development above the industrial average, Grünenthal is committing to innovation in order to treat unmet medical needs and bring value adding products to markets. Grünenthal is a fully integrated research & development company with a long track record of bringing innovative pain treatments and state-of-the-art technologies to patients. The Grünenthal Group is present in 32 countries with affiliates in Europe, Australia, Latin America and the US. Grünenthal products are sold in more than 155 countries. Currently approx. 5,300 employees are working for the Grünenthal Group worldwide. The turnover is approx. € 1,1 bill.
Grünenthal Nordics is a fully owned subsidiary of Grünenthal Group, having its Nordic headquarters in Copenhagen. Until now, the company is mostly known for its effective pain management products. Now, the company is upgrading its organization and marketing/sales strategy to prepare for upcoming new product launches within the Parkinsons Disease area.
In this newly created KAM position, forming part of a strategic effort to establish Grünenthal in the Parkinsons Disease area, you will promote Grünenthals products in Parkinsons Disease. Your main focus will be on key opinion leaders and specialists to effectively manage the promotion and sales of the Parkinson line in Sweden. You will take full responsibility for increasing sales and market share development and to manage key accounts and develop excellent key customer relationships within your defined promotional budget. You will be work in close collaboration with the Nordic Parkinson leadership- and KAM-team.
• Proven KAM track record in secondary care, Parkinson experience a strong advantage
• Experience in an international and multi-cultural environment
• Excellent communication skills – able to present to and communicate with individuals and groups of varying levels and size
• Strong network and ability to build customer relationship
• Experience in managing external projects, e.g. screening, education etc.
• Graduate, preferably marketing, economy, life sciences, or a qualified health care professional, pharmaceutical sales authorization mandatory
• Highly results driven attitude
• Tenacious & solution focus
• Professional, proactive and positive attitude
• Excellent planning, organisational and implementation skills
For more information, please contact Arne Nordström at K2 Search. Phone 070-69 89 200 or Ken Ahl at 0735-405280. Your application will be handled with strict confidentiality. Submit your application as soon as possible at www.k2search.se
Executive Search se.