As a pioneer in robotics and automation technology, KUKA Robotics is one of the leading manufacturers of robotic systems worldwide. KUKA offers a unique and wide range of industrial robots and robot systems, covering all common payload categories and robot types. The matching controllers and software for a variety of scenarios round out KUKA’s product portfolio. KUKA, together with its system partners, has automation solutions perfectly tailored to its customers’ applications and industries – or can develop robotic systems for individual needs. Find out more at www.kuka.com
KUKA robotics is looking for an experienced enterprise sales professional to join, as a Global Key Account Manager in Gothenburg, Sweden. The Global Key Account Manager, will handle relationships with Global key accounts headquartered in the Nordics, main focus on Swedish car and automotive industry. Main task is helping customers in developing their production with KUKA solutions and services. The GAM is responsible for building new commercial relationships, as well as expanding and improving existing business. Main goal is to develop and expand a fixed set of named Global accounts. In order to be successful, it is important to gain an understanding of the customer’s processes, needs, and pains, articulating the value of KUKA’s solutions and how they address the customer’s needs. In the role you will be reporting to the Vice President EMEA.
The position as Global Key Account Manager offers a challenging opportunity to be a part of a group of passionate employees in an industry leading international company. You will be a part of the new Global Corporate Sales Strategy, within the Global Key Account Team. You will be a major contributor growing the company’s business to the next level according to Global strategies developed.
• Fluent English and Swedish language skills
• Willingness to travel to customers sites in Europe, Asia and Americas.
• Excellent track record in solution and service sales to industry customers
• Proven experience of successful selling of complex solutions to large organizations and multiple decision makers
• Ability to work as part of a team while demonstrating flexibility, autonomy, and initiative
• Solid understanding of the automotive companies and opportunities that exist in the region
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Formerly been working as a supplier towards car/automotive industry is an advantage
• At least 3 years of academic studies. (Example; MSC Engineering, Business and Economics or other relevant education)
• Hard Working
• Active and persistent
• Strong drive combined with excellent communication skills
• Capacity to negotiate strategically
• Result- and performance oriented
In this recruitment we are cooperating with K2 Search. For further information about the role please contact Philip Lundahl, tel. 0760-00 18 02 or Maria Lidgren tel. 0735 – 32 09 49. All applications and contacts remain confidential. Selection is ongoing so do not wait to submit your application. Please submit your application on www.k2search.se.