UNILIN, best known among the general public for its Quick-Step, Pergo and Xtratherm brands, employs 4800 people at 20 production sites worldwide. UNILIN has a turnover of 1.4 billion euros and forms part of the listed international Mohawk group. UNILIN produces laminate floors, engineered wood and vinyl, boards, decorative panels, roofing elements and insulation panels.
As an employer, UNILIN distinguishes itself as a passionate, innovative growth company that has built its success on real entrepreneurs at all levels. UNILIN has one mission: to create beautiful, user-friendly products for your home. We can only achieve this mission if it is supported by our values: passion, entrepreneurship, excellence and respect.
In your role as Business Development Manager Nordics for the Insulation division your main responsibilities will be to develop our business of Insulation boards in the Nordics region with main focus on south of Sweden. Market analysis to have a clear view on competition and influencing parties. Define sales plan and objectives for the region, building a strong network/client base of merchants, building companies, architects to foster the promotion of our insulation boards as well as generating repetitive profit. Offer solutions related to the UNILIN product range of “insulation boards” in order to support different target groups in their product choices. Identify and close projects through merchants, building companies and architects. You report to the Business Development Director.
An attractive position with room for creativity and own initiatives within a strong growth company that is internationally active and financially sound. UNILIN is a value based company with a strong culture described as “The UNILIN Way”, where professionalism and entrepreneurship are paramount. In exchange of your expertise, creativity and enthusiasm, UNILIN offers an attractive position and career opportunities in Sweden and internationally.
• Develop our business of Insulation boards in the Nordics region with main focus on south of Sweden.
• Market analysis to have a clear view on competition, influencing parties, etc
• Define sales plan and objectives for the region.
• Building a strong network/client base of merchants, building companies, architects to foster the promotion of our insulation boards as well as generating repetitive profit.
• Offer solutions related to the UNILIN product range of “insulation boards” in order to support different target groups in their product choices. The expertise of the technical engineering office can be called upon for this purpose.
• Identify and close projects through merchants, building companies, architects, etc
• Register/qualify in CRM. Register additional information in CRM relating to projects and/or quotations in order to maximise commercial opportunities.
• Solve customer issues in consultation with internal sales, quality control …
• Participate in business reviews with the purpose of evaluating sales results, sharing market information and make a continuous contribution to the optimisation of the entire sales process.
• Active participation in trade fairs, events and shows for promoting UNILIN insulation boards with diverse customers and groups. Support from the marketing department is provided for this purpose.
• Increase brand awareness by means of networking with installers and the trade.
• Keep a close eye on market and application trends, product developments and price trends.
• Broad commercial experience (sales-business development), with contractors and trade being the main target groups.
• Technical experience/interest in construction/insulation in order to offer customers the appropriate solutions.
• Self-starter. New, unexplored territories are your preferred field of work.
• Strong negotiator.
• An eye for business opportunities and you know how to convince customers of new/existing products.
• Strong communicator.
• Knowledge of CRM or similar systems.
• Ability to plan and establish priorities.
• International exposure a strong advantage
• Fluent in Swedish and English
If you require any further information, please contact K2 Serch AB, Martin Edqvist tel. +46 76 54 54 028 alt Ken Ahl tel. +46 73 540 52 80. Please apply to this position directly, using the link below. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible since we will start the recruitment process shortly..