Founded in 1967, Oriflame is a beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products is marketed through approximately 3 million independent Oriflame Consultants and approximately 7,000 employees, generating annual sales of around €1.2 billion. Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation. Oriflame is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange. The mission of Oriflame is to empower people around the world to fulfill their dreams and we live our values of Togetherness, Spirit and Passion every day. Being a beauty company selling direct, we fulfil dreams of both beauty and dreams of prosperity.
Do you want to have a key role in a global cosmetics company with operations in more than 60 countries? We are now recruiting a Sales & Marketing Director for Ukraine, based in Kiev.
The Sales & Marketing Director is in charge of building and executing Marketing and Sales Strategy for Ukraine, including delivering best possible marketing plans in order to drive activity and Sales Per Active. You have personal responsibility for the Marketing department and the Sales department. Your team consists of about 20 people, of which approximately 6 direct reports.
The Sales & Marketing Director is responsible for creating an ongoing co-operation with other functions and functional heads. You will be a steering team member developing the strategies and inputting all crucial decisions in Ukraine. As Sales & Marketing Director you will report to the Vice President & Head of Ukraine.
For the right candidate this position will be the start of a very interesting and dynamic career within Oriflame with future senior managerial positions.
Who are you?
• At least 10 years of experience within FMCG or Retail.
• Several years of professional experience in managing people.
• University graduate in business, marketing, communications or equivalent
• Fluency in English, Russian and Swedish, oral and written.
As a person:
• You have very strong leadership and management skills with ability to promote “can-do” attitude.
• You are result-oriented, focused on business and team development.
• You are able to think creatively and strategically, have good judgment and be able to work in multicultural company.
• You have the ability to deal with high stress connected with pressure of time and results.
• You are a strong communicator able to build good relationships with the marketing and sales teams, as well as internally with management team.
For more information about the position please contact Patrik Peter at K2 Search, mobile phone +46 70 977 55 80 / e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Josefin Cohen at K2 Search, mobile phone +46 73 543 74 71 / e-mail email@example.com
Please apply for the position at www.k2search.se and send in your application, in English, as soon as possible. Interviews are conducted continuously. All applications are confidential..