Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow Software in the NEE region (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Poland) have been growing quickly. We’re now 55 employees across 5 countries and will continue to grow. It’s time to add HR skills to the Leadership Team to help us secure our growth and performance. The People & Culture manager reports to Regional Business Manager NEE, Mikael Ollevik and a dotted line to VP Human Resources Eva Lessing (HQ in Sweden). The People & Culture Manager will be part of the global HR Team with peers in the US, the UK and Sweden. The successful candidate will get the chance to build both the region and the HR-team, there’s no legacy – instead huge potential and passion.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Drive and strengthen our culture, The Snow Spirit. We are passionate about our customers, products and equally passionate about our Spirit, the culture that makes us unique.
o Develop and organize team events
o Developing our people, both on a professional and personal level
• Attracting and Retaining Top Talent, this includes Employer Branding strategies and activities
o Contracting and creating and managing all documents and report employee data to HQ
o Induction/onboarding programs
o Training/Development/Career Planning
• Regional management team
o Managing HR operational responsibilities for the region
o Drive management team to great team work and take ownership of employee communication of decisions made or changes.
• Salary management
o Own the process, manage expectations, performance measurement including 360`s
o Administration of actual salaries and commission plans
o Executing the global compensation & benefit guidelines in cooperation with Finance and RBM
• Managing Employee Relations
o Advise leaders on people situations
o Support Employee Engagement
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
Need to have:
• Minimum of 7 years of successful, hands-on HR experience in a fast-paced growth environment including a) at least +50 recruitments and its associated interview processes as well as building and driving culture.
• Experience of being part of a management team
• Experience of working with at least 2 Nordic countries
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, Law, Business or related field
Nice to have:
• Own sales experience
• Own leadership experience
• Tech / Software company experience
• Employment law expertise (education and / or work experience)
• Experience of value based HR
• Broad HR background including disciplines as recruiting, employer branding, driving culture, employee relations, performance management, compliance and compensation
• Strong business and sales understanding
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Strong coaching skills
• Language: Minimum one Nordic language and excellent English, both spoken and written
WHO YOU ARE
• High energy and drive, yet lots of empathy.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels
• Pragmatic, get things done quickly
• Hands on and Can-do attitude
• High integrity & ability to gain confidence quickly from managers and employees
• Accuracy and effectiveness in operational tasks
• Team-worker who can work with all levels
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic, collaborative and fun environment
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business. Your office will be located at the headquarter in Solna, Stockholm, together with 200 Snow colleagues.
We look forward to your application.
For more information about the position please contact our recruitment partner Madeleine Tidehorn at K2 Search mobile phone +46 70 741 44 86 / e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . Please apply for the position at www.k2search.se and send in your application, in English, as soon as possible. Interviews are conducted continuously. All applications are confidential.