Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB is the division of Cochlear that designs and manufactures the world’s leading bone anchored solutions. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Situated in Mölnlycke, outside Gothenburg, Sweden, the head office employs approximately 200 people whose responsibilities include research, product design and development, marketing, quality and regulatory, manufacturing, distribution and administration for all the Baha® and Vistafix® products. Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB offers you a modern environment in which you can work with passionate professionals to apply your specialist expertise and skills to bring the most advanced technologies to the market.
The work we do at Cochlear helps people with hearing loss to connect to others and live full lives. Whether you are involved in designing devices, manufacturing quality products, providing services to customers or supporting business processes, the work at Cochlear is stimulating for your mind and emotionally fulfilling and worthwhile.
Do you have experience in Product Management, from product definition, development to product launch, within hearing care and Med-Tech? Would you like to join a dynamic team that constantly looks for new ideas to optimize our product offering? We are recruiting for a Global Product and can offer a unique opportunity to join the Global Marketing team within the world leading company in implantable hearing solutions.
In this role you will help Cochlear to realise its mission by contributing to the success of products and services within their area. To execute on the delivery of products and services necessary to meet the needs of Cochlear BAS customers as well as the commercial and strategic needs of the organization. To develop and implement product and market strategies to effectively drive global sales and revenues within the area. To support existing products and services throughout their complete lifecycle with appropriate assistance.
What makes this role unique is:
• Knowing that the work you do helps more people around the world to hear again and live full lives.
• Helping to grow a global brand that has immense rational and emotional appeal.
• Being part of a dynamic and successful team, always happy to explore new ideas to optimize our products and to search the best way to market Cochlear.
• End-to-end product responsibility from product definition, development to product launch.
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow the bone conduction solutions business, we are looking for people with highly specialised skills and capabilities who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you’ll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Ideally a degree in Audiology, Engineering or Marketing
• 5 years of experience in product management from hearing care companies like hearing aids or hearing implants or other Med-Tech companies.
• Preferably experience in regional or global marketing.
• Ability to influence others through credible actions and effective negotiation.
• Evidence of good individual, team, cross-functional and cross-regional communication skills.
• Ability to concurrently manage complex and competing projects and priorities.
• The ability to solve problems and collaborate to get work done that delivers benefits for Cochlear’s customers.
• Fluent in English.
Is Cochlear right for you?
Like us, you might be strongly attracted to Cochlear’s mission to help people to hear.
• Passionate about our Mission to help people hear and be heard.
• Growing globally and building business processes and governance maturity.
• Careful, prudent and professional about the way we manage our business in a regulated industry.
• Highly collaborative with a complex global stakeholder environment where you influence with facts and data.
• Strongly focused on delivering quality for our customers.
• Constantly striving for continuous improvement.
We reward and recognise people who perform their work in a way that is aligned to Cochlear’s mission and values and that contributes to Cochlear’s growth. To help us attract and retain people with the right skills we aim to pay competitively in the health science and technology markets. To encourage people to achieve outcomes aligned to Cochlear’s strategy we link the incentives we offer to both the financial performance of the company and individual achievement.
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of. Apply online today or contact our partner K2 Search if you have any questions about this position. Recruitment consultant Philip Lundahl +46-76-000 18 02, Recruitment consultant Carl-Johan Borvander +46-72-301 17 53 or Research consultant Matilde Castoldi +46 -73-521 65 01. All applications are treated confidential. Apply for the position at www.k2search.seExecutive Search se.