Airec develops, manufactures and markets unique brazed plate heat exchangers giving customers a significant competitive edge compared to traditional heat exchanger technology.
The competitive advantages we offer in several applications are dramatic thanks to more compact, efficient and cost-effective designs unique to Airec. Our technology makes a difference not only for our customers, but also for the environment thanks to the energy savings achieved by using the Airec heat exchangers.
With a strong market and customer focus, Airec is focusing on large global OEM-customers and specific applications where our technology is superior.
Airec has very ambitious growth plans of 25 % per year the coming five years. During 2017 Airec is planning, in co-operation with global OEM-customers, to introduce new products which have totally game changing potential.
Airec is financially well consolidated with strong investors and owners as Innogy (Germany´s leading utility company for renewable energy) and Industrifonden (one of Sweden’s largest and most experienced venture capital investors).
As the existing CEO and Founder plan to retire during the autumn of 2017, we are now seeking a CEO to continue leading the profitable growth of Airec.
• Full responsibility as CEO with authority according to standard terms
• The CEO is reporting to the board consisting of investors and independent members
• Hands-on manager with proven capacity to build, lead and grow small organizations with profitable growth within hardware oriented OEM business
• Proven capacity and record in OEM-sales projects and joint development projects with large and demanding technical companies/clients, preferably including heat transfer
• Efficient and motivating leader with excellent capacity to delegate.
• Technical or mechanical engineering background with university degree in heat transfer, heat & power, mechanics, chemical apparatus or similar
• Excellent market oriented strategic and commercial planning capacity including setting strategic plans with priorities and activities
• Fluent Swedish and English are mandatory. 1 – 2 more languages are advantageous
• Great managerial skills – coaching leadership
• Independent – very business driven
• Result focused – eager to deliver above expectations
• Systematic – keeping focus on set targets
• Structured – ability to prioritize and delegate
• Fearless – like to tread new ground
• Ability to build longlasting relations with coworkers, customers and other stake holders
• Openess to change – ability to handle a fast pace change tempo
Information & contact
Please contact K2 Search if you have any questions about this position.
Recruitment consultant Martin Edqvist +46-76-54 54 028 or Research consultant Ken Ahl +46 -73-540 52 80. All applications are treated confidential. Apply for the position at www.k2search.se, we want the application in English.