Airec develops, manufactures and markets unique brazed plate heat exchangers giving customers a significant competitive edge compared to traditional heat exchanger technology.
the competitive advantages we offer in several applications are dramatic thanks to more compact, efficient and cost-effective designs unique to airec.
Airec has very ambitious growth plans of 25 % per year the coming five years.
As the existing ceo and founder plan to retire during the autumn of 2017, we are now seeking a ceo to continue leading the profitable growth of airec.
• full responsibility as ceo with authority according to standard terms
• the ceo is reporting to the board consisting of investors and independent members
• hands-on manager with proven capacity to build, lead and grow small organizations with profitable growth within hardware oriented oem business
• proven capacity and record in oem-sales projects and joint development projects with large and demanding technical companies/clients, preferably including heat transfer
• efficient and motivating leader with excellent capacity to delegate.
• technical or mechanical engineering background with university degree in heat transfer, heat & power, mechanics, chemical apparatus or similar
• excellent market oriented strategic and commercial planning capacity including setting strategic plans with priorities and activities
• fluent swedish and english are mandatory.
• great managerial skills – coaching leadership
• independent – very business driven
• result focused – eager to deliver above expectations
• systematic – keeping focus on set targets
• structured – ability to prioritize and delegate
• fearless – like to tread new ground
• ability to build longlasting relations with coworkers, customers and other stake holders
• openess to change – ability to handle a fast pace change tempo
Information & contact
Please contact k2 search if you have any questions about this position.
recruitment consultant martin edqvist +46-76-54 54 028 or research consultant ken ahl +46 -73-540 52 80. All applications are treated confidential.