SCA Treasury and Energy Control is seeking to fill the position of a Treasury Accountant located at the head office in Stockholm. SCA Treasury and Energy Control is a function within Group Finance with the objectives to compile and analyse the Group’s financial and energy risks and results, ensure that the SCA Group’s Treasury and Energy functions have satisfactory administrative routines and control procedures and to monitor that the treasury and energy activities are conducted as stated in the Group´s financial and energy policies. The team is also responsible for the financial accounting connected to Treasury and reporting of financial instruments within the Group. The team consist of nine people, eight people located in Stockholm and one person in Brussels.
As a Treasury Accountant you will be working with the financial accounting and controlling for the Groups Treasury companies. You will support the management and Treasury with relevant information and reporting. You will report to the Director of Treasury and Energy Control.
The head office of SCA is located in the Waterfront Building in central Stockholm. The head office includes the group staff functions, Finance, Strategy and Business Development, Legal, Sustainability, Human Resources and Communications. Some 130 specialists work in an international environment where business processes are promoted through the global networks in the 60 countries where SCA is represented.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Financial accounting and reconciliation for the Groups Treasury companies
• End to end process for financial instrument accounting
• Monthly, quarterly, and year-end account statements
• Intercompany reconciliations
• Hedge accounting, documentation and central adjustments
• SCB reporting
• Reporting of financial items in the consolidation system
• Internal Control processes to secure high quality of reporting
• Prepare and execute notes in annual reports
• Contact with auditors
• Assist in Treasury Controlling and reporting
• Follow up on financial risks and exposures in compliance with financial and energy policies
• Participate in projects within the Finance organisation
Work experience and Educational background
• University degree in Accounting or Business Administration
• Solid financial understanding and strong accounting know-how
• 4+ years’ experience from treasury accounting and/or treasury controlling
• Knowledge of financial markets and financial instruments
• Knowledge in systems like Access, SAP, Aaro, Findur/Endur is a merit
• Excellent skills in Excel is preferable
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Works well under strict deadlines with a strong attention to details
• Ability to work independently as well as in teams
• Continuous improvement mind-set
• Strong analytical skills, and self-motivated.
• Organized and able to multi-task with ability to effectively re-prioritize tasks as needed
• Excellent skills of verbal and written in English and Swedish
SCA is a leading global hygiene and forest products company. The Group develops and produces sustainable personal care, tissue and forest products. Sales are conducted in about 100 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and regional brands, such as Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. As Europe’s largest private forest owner, SCA places considerable emphasis on sustainable forest management. The Group has about 44,000 employees. Sales in 2015 amounted to approximately SEK 115bn (EUR 12.3bn). SCA was founded in 1929, has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. For more information, visit www.sca.com.
For further information about the service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com All applications and contacts remain confidential. We want your application as soon as possible. Apply service on www.k2search.se.