We are looking for a Financial Controller Management Reporting to become a member of the Management Control Team consisting of total three persons. Management Reporting is a team within Group Control, SCA Corporate Finance, and is responsible for producing Management Reports that supports analytical review of actual and planned financial performance. The team ensures that we have efficient and harmonized processes which secure that management gets reports high quality reports in time.
As Financial Controller Management Reporting you will be responsible to maintain, develop and implement the management reporting processes. The main information is collected from our Group Consolidation system Aaro and other systems.
The role is a key member of SCA’s Controlling Community and a key delivering person in the Group management reporting processes. The position is located at SCA’s head office in the Waterfront Building in Stockholm which includes the group staff functions for Finance, Strategy and Business Development, Legal, Sustainability, Human Resources and Communications, as well as CEO office. Some 130 specialists work in an international environment where business processes are promoted through the global networks in the 60 countries where SCA is represented.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Deliver high quality information (internal/external: reports, presentations, summaries, etc.) efficiently with a continuous improvement mindset, in a timely manner (month, quarter, yearend).
• Understand business demands of the organization concerning management reporting. You will translate reporting requirements into actions.
• Implements and communicates management reporting guidelines and instructions in the Group
• Keep up to date with market best practices and closely cooperate with SCA IT to ensure high IT efficiency in all management reporting deliveries
• Lead and/or participate in projects not limited to management reporting
• Member of SCA’s Controlling Community and support the network
• Drive the relationship and coordination with our stakeholders in the business, auditors and our teams with in Finance.
Key Competencies and Educational background required
• University degree in Finance or equivalent relevant area
• Minimum 3-5 years of considerable relevant working experience
• Solid experience in the MS Office applications Excel and Power Point
• Solid experience in SAP reporting tools e.g. Business Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Business Object or similar reporting tools
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Experience of business knowledge within FMCG is an advantage
• Structured, organized and a desire for accuracy
• Able to put content in to context and communicate messages
• Demonstrates the ability to manage priorities in a fast paced environment
• You are strong in your deliveries and enjoy working in a challenging and dynamic environment
• Team player and self-sustaining
• Open minded and curious to learn new areas
SCA is a leading global hygiene and forest products company. The Group develops and produces sustainable personal care, tissue and forest products. Sales are conducted in about 100 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and regional brands, such as Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. As Europe’s largest private forest owner, SCA places considerable emphasis on sustainable forest management. The Group has about 44,000 employees. Sales in 2015 amounted to approximately SEK 115bn (EUR 12.3bn). SCA was founded in 1929, has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. For more information, visit www.sca.com.
For further information about the service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com All applications and contacts remain confidential. We want your application as soon as possible. Apply service on www.k2search.se