Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, based on deep consumer insight. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions, developed in close collaboration with professional users. The products include refrigerators, ovens, cookers, hobs, dishwashers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2015 Electrolux had sales of SEK 124 billion and 58,000 employees.
Electrolux Small Domestic Appliances builds on the strong Electrolux brand heritage and offers a broad range of modern home appliances, mainly in the food preparation segment. The competitive advantages which make Electrolux a leading global player in the field of home appliances rest on superior consumer insight coupled with a distinct Scandinavian heritage and a modern functionality and design.
In your role as Global Category Director you will have the overall business responsibility for defining the category strategic plan, including technology development, pricing, positioning and sourcing. The role comes with full P&L responsibility for your area of responsibility. To be successful in this role you most likely have solid experience from a similar role within the home appliance market or similar business to consumer logics in a global matrix context. Your base will be central Stockholm and you must be prepared to undertake intercontinental travelling on a regular basis.
• Minimum 8-10 years´ experience in product development and/or business management with full P&L responsibility
• Excellent project management skills with proven ability to plan, prioritise and lead
• Experience from working in a global matrix organization
• Academic degree in business and/or technical field
• Team player with cross collaboration mindset
• Strong leadership skills with ability to influence and motivate others
• Strong communicator with ability to build networks and leverage resources from different areas
• Self-motivated and results driven
• Strong analytical skills with ability to see the big picture
• Ability to embrace and drive change
• Global mindset
For more information, please contact K2 Search AB. Arne Nordström, phone +46 70-69 89 200 or Petter Pålsson, phone +46 735-21 65 55. Your application will be handled with strict confidentiality. Submit your application as soon as possible at www.k2search.se.