Jabra is a global producer of innovative headset and speaker-phone solutions. We enable effortless communication for mobile users, office-based and contact centre employees in all parts of the world. Jabra´s headset range has repeatedly been recognised as the gold standard in innovation and design and have received numerous product and design awards. We realise that our products are not used in isolation, which is why our strategic alliances are so vital to our business. We ensure that our customers actually improve their way of working, by enabling seamless connectivity with their other systems. Jabra employ almost 900 people globally and are part of mother company GN Store Nord with more than 140 years of experience in designing state-of-the-art communications solutions. To continue our growth and keep the market leading position we are now looking for a Large Enterprise Executive Nordic.
• Rapidly grow Jabra’s market share in the large in-house and outsourced contact centre market via a direct approach, subsequently driving sales through Jabra’s channel partners
• Grow Jabra’s market share in both enterprise and public segments ensuring Jabra are the number one endpoint device
• Develop a network of key decision-makers within IT & Communication departments in the target accounts across Nordics, to ensure Jabra are well placed to be the preferred headset vendor for Unified Communication deployments
• A great opportunity to enter a family-like atmosphere in a professional company with a very strong brand and market-leading products. There is a lot of freedom in the position and you can be working through any of our offices in the Nordic region.
• Minimum 5 years of proven track record of tactical and strategic enterprise HW B2B sales (to IT managers and CFO´s)
• Solid experience in sales within UC account management and new business
• Capable of presenting technology roadmaps which demonstrate how a client can drive maximum value from their technology for competitive advantage
• Demonstrate dedication, drive and ambition with an ability to work comfortably in a dynamic environment
• Positive mindset
• Self-driven and highly motivated
For more information, please contact K2 Search AB. Ulf Lindén, email@example.com or Omar Zaghdane, firstname.lastname@example.org Your application will be handled with strict confidentiality. Submit your application as soon as possible at www.k2search.seExecutive Search se.