Verisure Securitas Direct
We believe it´s a human right to feel safe and secure. We protect what really matters to our customers. Our service brings peace of mind to households and small business owners. Securitas Direct Verisure Group is the European market leader in monitored ´smart alarms´ delivering outstanding service to over 2 million customers with a team of more than 10 000 employees. We operate in 14 countries across Europe and Latin America.
Passion for our People
We believe that we make a difference every day. To do that, we need committed and engaged employees. Our people are accountable for delivering world-class service and they are passionate about making the world a safer and more secure place. Our teams operate with integrity and respect for one another fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit. We are building a high performance organization through investing in our people with great development and growth opportunities.
Passion for Innovation
We are a growth company. Our continuous investment in innovation has led to consistent top and bottom line growth. The more we grow, the safer the world becomes.
We are owned by a leading private equity firm: Hellman & Friedman. Our sponsor has invested in our innovation pipeline and in our organization to fuel our accelerated growth and play a leading role in the industry.
Do you want to support the future of Verisure Securitas Direct and be a part of a growth journey? Then this can be the right challenge for you!
Verisure Innovation, a part of Verisure Securitas Direct, are now strengthening their procurement organization by recruiting an IT Category Manager to their office in Malmö. This is a group level role that will work with corporate procurement and projects within IT and R&D across the Verisure Securitas Direct group of companies. The Senior Buyer will report directly to the Procurement Manager subordinate the CPO.
Key responsibilities and tasks as Category Manager
• Responsible for the IT Category for Nordics (Hardware, Software, Services and Telecommunications) in the Corporate Procurement Department.
• Lead IT related global RFP & RFQs for all countries where Verisure has operations in a multi country scenario with the different stakeholders (internal, external) in all the life cycle of the projects: gathering requirements, preparation, analysis, assessment, recommendation and closing.
• Creation, Implementation and Reporting of the Procurement Plan for the Category and Region.
• Lead initiatives in the Category to generate Savings optimization and new savings opportunities.
• Reporting most relevant KPIs in the Category and monitoring the Balance Scorecard for his Category.
• Supplier Relationship Management: Managing supplier performance, KPIs, Supplier evaluation, implementing technologies, processes, policies, and procedures to support the purchasing process.
• Contract Management: Briefing and negotiation of framework agreements with suppliers. Monitoring and evaluation of the provider’s performance periodically during the life cycle of the contract.
• Ensure compliance of the Procurement Policy within the category (approval and evaluation of providers, procurement processes/tender etc).
• A relevant Master’s degree in Business Administration or in Science is preferable.
• Experienced Category Manager within IT procurement (Hardware, Software, Services and Telecommunications). Experience in R&D procurement is desirable.
• Experience from working in a large international company
• Project oriented, project management certification is preferable
• Strong advantage if you have prior group-level experience
In order to succeed in the role and to fit in at Verisure Securitas Direct, you are a team player that values the importance of a good team spirit. You enjoy and are able to communicate, influence and negotiate with different interfaces. Furthermore, you have a pro-active and flexible mind set. You are a senior and analytical person that focus on action, activities and delivers results. You have high energy level, works determinedly and efficient.
Verisure Securitas Direct is a company with a good working and learning environment that provides great opportunities to influence and develop the role and area of responsibility.
You will work in a business-driven company, be a part of a growth journey in a company developing the next generation alarm system.
This role is based at the head office in Malmö.
Travel approximately 20% of the time, mainly to Madrid but also other countries.
In this recruitment Verisure is collaborating with K2 Search. For more information, please contact Recruitment Consultant Eva Backstam +46 (0) 76 000 18 20 or Research Consultant
Johanna Mattsson +46 (0) 735 216 500. Please submit your application at www.k2search.se. Applications and contacts are treated with confidentiality. Selection and interviews are ongoing.