BillerudKorsnäs provides packaging materials and solutions that challenge conventional packaging for a sustainable future. We are a world leading provider of primary fiber based packaging materials and have customers in over 100 countries. The company has 8 production sites in Sweden, Finland and the UK and about 4 300 employees in over 13 countries. BillerudKorsnäs has an annual turnover of about SEK 22 billion and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.billerudkorsnas.com
We challenge conventional packaging for a sustainable future. Now we need you!
As Marketing Director you will be responsible for the strategic and operational marketing of BillerudKorsnäs and its products and services in the market globally.
Your team consists of 9 employees, most of them work in Sweden but also in the US and Singapore. You report to Senior Vice President Communications & Sustainability, who is a part of the Management Team.
Your mission is to lead and develop the marketing function:
• Develop and maintain BillerudKorsnäs marketing strategy
• Together with the business areas drive processes for identifying, planning and prioritising marketing efforts.
• Responsibility and support for business area implementation of brand-based branding product and service marketing platforms.
• Develop marketing budget.
• Implementation of planned marketing efforts within given budget frameworks.
• Participate in the company’s brand development work.
• Activate BillerudKorsnäs brand externally.
• Participate in the company’s major communication efforts to target audiences other than commercial (customers and brand owners), such as internal conferences, capital market day etc.
The position is based at BillerudKorsnäs head office in Solna, but travels occurs often.
As a BillerudKorsnäs employee you have the opportunity to be part of a leading international company with strong local roots in Sweden, a company keen to drive development forward at all times. Working at BillerudKorsnäs gives you the chance to through your daily work contribute to a more sustainable future. You will also be working with a great mix of people. We have an informal, improvement-focused corporate culture, and we love to have fun at work – while simultaneously creating value for the company. BillerudKorsnäs works actively to come up with ways to ensure that all employees have the opportunity to maintain a healthy balance in their lives, irrespective of their work duties or working hours.
Experience & skills
• Proven leadership experience from managerial positions
• Comprehensive experience of marketing/marketing communications, preferably B2B
• Experience of branding strategies
• Experience of working in matrix organisations
• Excellent skills in English
It is a plus, but not required, to have:
• Experience of international business
• Knowledge of packaging and/or paper/board industry
• Knowledge about digital marketing
• Customer focus – e.g. focuses on activities that are critical to get satisfied customers, understand and meet customer needs
• Organising and prioritising – e.g. approaches data systematically, prioritises tasks and projects in according to their urgency and importance
• Developing relationships – e.g. quickly establishes good relationships with other, share information to create mutually beneficial relationships
• Coaching and developing others – e.g. notice the strengths and development needs of individual members of your staff, Provides constructive feedback and advice
• Organisational awareness – e.g. understand the organisation’s goals and purposes and put them in relation to your own work
• Self-awareness – e.g. be aware of your strong and weak sides, controlling how your behavior affects others
• Self-confidence – e.g trust in your own ability at work, taking open responsibility for your decisions and actions
• Managing conflict – e.g identifies and manages conflicts, understands the background and causes of disagreement between individuals or groups
For more information about the position please contact K2 Search: Patrik Peter 070 977 55 80 / email@example.com or Samuel Göranzon firstname.lastname@example.org / 076 000 18 74. The selection process will take place continuously, so please send in your application as soon as possible.Executive Search se.