Our client is an international Business Process Outsourcing organisation, present in several countries, with more than 400 employees. Our client’s services include outsourced procurement, P2P transaction processing and storeroom solutions for maintenance, repair and overhaul goods and indirect materials, including consumables and personal protection equipment, to manufacturing, assembly and process industry clients. Our client is now establishing business in Sweden which reflects the increased demand for our client’s product and service portfolio.
On behalf of our client we are currently looking for a Country Manager Sweden.
The role as Country Manager in Sweden will be an important part in the Swedish establishment and implementation of our client´s full scope of products and services from scratch. The main focus will initially be to build the Swedish organisation together with an implementation team, and facilitate the Swedish team to meet the requirements from the clients.
The position as Country Manager offers a challenging opportunity to be a part of an innovative, value-driven international organization that has change, pace, client satisfaction, responsibility, passion as guiding principles. You will be managing a team of initially 10 professionals, and together you are responsible for hitting the objectives set for each client. You have full P&L responsibility, as well as responsibility for managing the client relationships, contract and commercial arrangements and produce an account development plan. The company culture is to deliver above expectations every day and in this position, you will be a major contributor to just that. There is a potential for this role to develop into an M.D. role in the future as business grows. The position is based in the Stockholm area and reports to the COO.
• Degree in business management or equivalent
• Excellent English and Swedish, both written and oral
• Experience in and demonstrable track record of delivering sales success within a service delivery environment
• Leadership experience and understanding of all aspects of HR Employment law on a general level
• P & L responsibility with proven track record
• Experience in leading and coordinating cross functional teams to drive sales success and seamless new business implementation
• Experience of working with multiple systems (SAP, Office etc)
• Thorough understanding and evidence based history of operating client/contract retention techniques
• Strong drive combined with ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines within a rapidly changing business environment
• Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English
• Confident and dynamic leadership skills
• Result- and performance oriented
• Entrepreneurial mindset and proactive approach
In this recruitment, we are cooperating with K2 Search. For further information about the role please contact Xing Tran tel. 070 413 9848 or Helen T Gunnarsson, tel. 0760 00 18 15. All applications and contacts remain confidential. Selection will be held on an ongoing basis so please submit your application as soon as possible. Please submit your application on www.k2search.se.