Hemocue develops, produces, and markets medical diagnostic products for point-of-care testing. The fundamental concept behind the hemocue products is to perform common blood and urine tests at the point-of-care without sacrificing the accuracy and precision offered by a central clinical lab. The current sales turnover is approx. 600 msek with export to more than 100 countries worldwide. The number of employees is 360, whereof 250 at company headquarters in Ängelholm.
• academic degree in relevant areas such as marketing/economy or life science or preferably a combination of both
• experience from marketing, product management or similar position within the international life science area
• understanding of the medical/healthcare market
• excellent oral and written communication skills
• excellent command of the english language
you are energetic and self motivated with a high degree of business orientation. You have a strong teamwork ability and proven track record to influence teams to achieve objectives.
For more information please contact arne nordström at k2 search ab, phone 070-69 89 200. Your contact and application will be handled with strict confidentiality.
K2 Search samlar Sveriges främsta rekryterare, researchers och koordinatorer i Stockholm, Malmö, Göteborg, Köpenhamn och Helsingfors med ett enda syfte – att med executive search hjälpa dig stärka din affär och göra din organisation ännu starkare. Läs mer