BE PART OF THE WORLD’S LARGEST LOGISTICS COMPANY
Deutsche Post DHL Group is the world’s leading logistics and mail company.
We’re one the of world’s largest employers, operating in over 220 countries and territories. We’re Europe’s largest postal service, partner for eCommerce and pioneers in secure digital communication. We’re number one in contract logistics and international express delivery, and a leader in the forwarding business. Join us and you’ll be working for a global company that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability, and using the power of global trade to connect people and improve lives. And not just for our Customers, but for every member of our Group too.
As Head of Customs, you will have the overall responsibility for Customs Product in Sweden, which involves an overall responsibility for strategy, budget, performance, operations and sales in Sweden. This means to:
• Provide Customs Product input to key country business decisions and programs
• Develop the overall growth strategy and steer the business
• Manage and drive Customs P&L
• Liaise with Sales on Sales activities and provide pricing and margin guidance, support on bids, RFQs and customer presentations
• Set compliance standards and monitor adherence
• Support in the implementation of global and regional brokerage solutions
• Where DGF works with third-party customs broker, supports capacity buying, pricing, SLAs and contracting with broker and, supervises and monitors broker’s quality and compliance
• Proactively propose and provide consulting services to customers
• If needed, conduct Customs training to both internal and external customers
• Drive Customs related projects within the company
Working at DHL
Working for a market leader such as DHL Group would provide you a wide range of career opportunities at different levels internationally. As an employee, you will have the possibility to develolp yourself personally and professionally through successful teamwork.
As Head of Customs, you will have the opportunity to play an important role in leading the development of the business further whilst utilising your knowledge within customs to support the team in their daily operations. This role will also allow you to be part of DHL’s global network.
• Extensive knowledge of customs and the regulatory compliance environment
• Business Acumen with strong drive and self-initiative (P&L)
• Relevant experience in Sales and business development
• Industry experience with a proven track record in leadership role
• Customs brokerage license
• High technical and professional knowledge/skills within Customs
• Good judgement and decision-making
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral
• Attention to detail
• Ability and preference of coaching and developing others, and facilitate teamwork
For further information about the role please contact recruitment consultant Linus Norrbom (firstname.lastname@example.org) or research consultant Xing Tran (email@example.com). All applications and contacts are handled confidentially. The selection is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible on www.k2search.se..