The Stockholm International Water Institute (SIWI) is a policy institute that seeks sustainable solutions to the world’s escalating water crisis. SIWI envisions a “water wise world”; and serves as a platform for knowledge sharing and networking between the scientific, business, policy and civil society communities and builds professional capacity and understanding of the links between water-society-environment-economy www.siwi.org
What we offer
The opportunity to excel in a stimulating and rewarding international environment and the opportunity to impact global water policies and actions.
SIWI is a decentralised and fast moving organisation, characterised by an open, informal atmosphere. You will be part of a dynamic organisation with highly motivated and resourceful co-workers.
As the Executive Director you will be reporting directly to our board, and to our Chairman Peter Forssman
• Relevant graduate degree
• At least 10 years of senior management experience
• At the least 10 years of experience of working with environmental or water issues, preferably in an international context
• Excellent command of English and Swedish
• A good knowledge of the mechanisms of the relevant Swedish institutions and policy processes
• Experience from working in a non-profit or inter-governmental organisation is an asset
• Applications from female candidates are encouraged
• A record of an open and inclusive management style
• Highly developed oral and written communication skills
• Excellent skills in networking and building relationships
• Ability to inspire trust and confidence in others
More information can be provided by Lennart Jansson at K2 Search AB, telephone number +46 (0)8-642 86 26.
All applications and information requests will be dealt with in a confidential manner. The recruitment is on-going, so we will need your application as soon as possible.
Apply at www.k2search.seExecutive Search se.