The stockholm international water institute (siwi) is a policy institute that seeks sustainable solutions to the world’s escalating water crisis.
What we offer
the opportunity to excel in a stimulating and rewarding international environment and the opportunity to impact global water policies and actions.
Siwi is a decentralised and fast moving organisation, characterised by an open, informal atmosphere.
As the executive director you will be reporting directly to our board, and to our chairman peter forssman
• relevant graduate degree
• at least 10 years of senior management experience
• at the least 10 years of experience of working with environmental or water issues, preferably in an international context
• excellent command of english and swedish
• a good knowledge of the mechanisms of the relevant swedish institutions and policy processes
• experience from working in a non-profit or inter-governmental organisation is an asset
• applications from female candidates are encouraged
• a record of an open and inclusive management style
• highly developed oral and written communication skills
• excellent skills in networking and building relationships
• ability to inspire trust and confidence in others
All applications and information requests will be dealt with in a confidential manner.
Apply at www.k2search.se