Engagement Manager, Stockholm
microsoft services help customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of microsoft technologies. we are a global team of exceptional people who deliver world class services with partners, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by improving the overall customer and partner experience, serving as the customer advocates within microsoft and driving customer-centric product improvement.the main job responsibilities will be:
- builds long lasting business relationships with services customers (in cooperation with services sales and the atu team).
- leads consultant teams (ms and/or partner consultants) during the delivery of customer projects e.g kick off, delivery and closure (actively or supporting the project manager)
- motivates and inspires the consultant teams to deliver with high quality and job satisfaction
- manages engagement risk and delivery quality.
- establishes the processes to support the engagement, including defining the project schedule, defining deliverable acceptance and reporting procedures. project initiation also includes validating scope, conducting project kickoff and holding conditions of satisfaction (cos) discussions with stakeholders.
- tracks the performance of the engagement, the quality of project deliverables and reports on the effectiveness of the engagement against the baseline plan.
- builds his/her time into engagements as appropriate to allow for mitigation of engagement risk and to achieve the required level of billable utilization set by the business
- reviews and approves consultant and partner billable hours and expenses each week, and reviews and approves client invoices before they are sent.
- defines in advance the acceptance criteria for each project deliverable, works with the team to establish delivery dates for each deliverable, and oversees the review of client deliverables to ensure they meet all client acceptance criteria, securing sign-off on each deliverable as defined in the sow.the candidate requirements are:
- ba or master’s degree
- 5-8 years of related experience (for example; project management of consultant engagements and proven track record of establishing and managing successful customer relationships)
- competency in analytical problem solving, customer/partner relationships, product & technology expertise, project management, strategic insight
- it implementation (e.g. cmm and cmmi), it service delivery and support (e.g. itil foundation), project management fundamentals (e.g. pmi or equivalent) and industry-specific certifications (as and if applicable)
K2 Search samlar de bästa inom rekrytering, research och koordinering med syfte – att med executive search hjälpa dig stärka er affär och göra er organisation ännu starkare
. Läs mer