Standard & poors (s&p), a part of the mcgraw-hill companies (nyse:mhp), is the worlds foremost provider of credit ratings. With offices in 23 countries, s&p is an important part of the worlds financial infrastructure and has played a leading role for 150 years in providing investors with information and independent benchmarks for their investment and financial decisions. S&ps worldwide ratings organization builds upon its extensive knowledge and deep insight through its focus on sectors, type of debt, and geographic location. Analytical teams assess issuers and debt obligations of corporations, financial institutions, insurance companies, states and municipalities, and sovereign governments, and provide insight into the credit risk associated with securitized instruments. Globally, s&p rated more than $4 trillion in new debt and published more than 870,000 new and revised ratings in 2009.
• minimum five years experience analyzing insurance companies, insurance asset-liability management, controlling or auditing in the nordics is a requirement
• education, master degree within business is required
• excellent written and verbal skills in swedish and english are a requirement
• experience from talking to senior management or credit committees is required
• cfa-level or actuarial background is highly meriting
• team-oriented and open
• self-confident and assertive
• self-going and autonomous
• analytical and curious
• intercultural skills
For more information about the position please contact katja af klercker at k2 search ab, tel. 08-501 103 92. All applications are confidential. We would like to receive your application as soon as possible.
Sedan 1996 har K2 Search som rekryteringsföretag utfört över 2500 Executive Search-uppdrag inom olika branscher och funktioner. Läs mer