Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) – a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, who work together to make, move and sell some of the world’s most loved brands.
CCEP are a global business and one of the leading consumer goods companies in the world. We help our 1.75 million customers grow, and we are constantly investing in exciting new products, innovative technologies and fresh ideas. This helps us to delight the 600 million people who enjoy our drinks every day. Find out more about CCEP at https://www.cocacolaep.com/
CCEP is a leading consumer goods company, committed to delivering high-quality products and maintaining the highest standards of Quality & Food Safety, Environment, Health & Safety. In line with Coca-Cola’s commitment to excellence, CCEP is establishing a new Nordic QESH Supply Chain cluster function.
As the Management Systems Audit & Support Lead, you will have a pivotal role in shaping this cluster function. You will support the countries leadership teams in designing, developing, and maintaining management system processes and data at a Nordic and Benelux level. You will act as a connector for all 6 countries.
You provide expertise to create value for CCEP and the Nordics & Benelux regions by:
– Translate the CCEP management systems strategy into a Nordic and Benelux management systems strategy. Provide assertive support to the regions leadership in developing a governance structure for the implementation and prioritization of the Nordic management system strategy, plans, projects and objectives,
– Assuring compliance to all legal and franchise health & safety, environment, quality and food safety requirements, policies and standards in cooperation with QESH SMEs,
– Aligning and harmonizing key management system processes to support the deployment and maintenance of CCEP compliance requirements,
– Assuring compliance to all relevant identified stakeholder requirements and associated internal & external audit programs in cooperation with the Nordics & Benelux QESH SMEs,
– Driving proactive sustainable continuous improvement concerning management system; audit programs, knowledge, tools, software platforms,
– Identifying and working with reporting teams and other system support resources to convert data into business information,
– Leading the development and improvement of systems management, through mentoring, coaching and promoting a process & risk based thinking culture across the organizations
The role reports with a solid line to Associate Director QESH Nordics and with a dotted line to the CCEP Central Management Systems and Audit Lead. The location for this role is flexible within Sweden or Oslo, Norway.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Management Systems, Audit and Support Lead to join our team, with a proven track record and knowledge of application, maintenance, monitoring & improvement of ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, FSSC22000 certification programs. You are an externally accredited Internal auditor (e.g. IRCA accredited training qualification) and have strong project management and analytical skills, and prioritization capability. You have a Master or Bachelor`s degree with demonstrable industry experience or equivalent.
Having been part of complex organizations, in a multinational/multisite business, you have strong leadership and influencing skills to manage dotted line reports, and to work in project teams cross functionally and cross BU. Embracing change as a driver of improvement and have strong communication skills at employee and management levels. Fluency in English are required.
You may join for the brand but stay for the people!
At CCEP you will be a part of one of the world’s best-known brands and CCEP is one of the largest bottlers of Coca Cola in the world. CCEP is acknowledged as a great company to work in with a collaborative work environment and strong development opportunities. CCEP is a place where people can grow, be happy and be well in a safe, open and inclusive workplace.
CCEP has a strong sustainability and corporate social responsibility commitment. They are proud to give back to the communities they are part of. Because beyond delivering results for customers and shareholders, CCEP are determined to build a better future for people and the planet.
In this recruitment CCEP is cooperating with K2 Search. For further information about the position, please contact Recruitment Consultant Anna Smidemark, firstname.lastname@example.org or Stina Torell, email@example.com . We are looking forward to your application/CV in English.