“Smiling consumers”, loyal to our brands, in every continent. This maxim is the basis for innovative and contemporary premium cigarillos and cigars such as DANNEMANN MOODS and Al Capone. Our international brands stand for pleasure and quality – from the tobacco seed right through to the smoking experience.
The Burger Söhne Group (BS Group) is one of the international leaders in Cigar and Cigarillo markets as well as in innovative snus/nicotine containing products’ segment with HQ in Burg, Switzerland and approx. 1000 employees in Europe and 2500 total. Burger Söhne is represented in over 60 countries worldwide and have factories in Brazil, Germany, Honduras, Indonesia, Spain, Switzerland and Sweden. Burger Söhne Sweden AB is 100% owned by BS Group.
Key Account Manager Sweden is responsible for full Key Account management (sales, relationship, business plan, execution and follow-up) of our snus/nicotine containing products on! and Al Capone as well as cigarillo brands MOODS, Al Capone and Ritmeester.
Sweden is part of Area Northern Europe that also include other countries such as Norway, Denmark, Finland, Baltic States, Duty Free Scandinavia, Poland, Ukraine and Russia. Area Northern Europe is part of Division 2 of BS Group, and consists of Areas Western Europe, SEMEA, Asia-Pacific and Global Travel Retail.
Key Account Manager Sweden is closely cooperating with Country Manager Sweden & Norway, Sales Manager Sweden, Brand Manager Sweden & Norway and Sales Force Sweden. The objective of the position is to lead full Key Account Management including customer listing related preparation and follow-up process. Key Account Manager is responsible for P&L per Key Account.
The position reports directly to the Country Manager Sweden.
- Preparation, conducting and closing of yearly conditions meetings, taking into account goals and strategies for the coming years
- Leading and influencing the assigned customers regarding listings, distribution, space management, sales and revenue
- Plan, monitor and report Key Account Customers’ sales, revenue, costs, budget, promotion and activity planning
- Implementing of marketing campaigns and tailor made Sales and Marketing solutions in chains, working closely with Sales Manager and Brand Manager
- Analysis of relevant market data and deriving appropriate measures together with Sales and Marketing
- On-going monitoring of the presence and placement of the agreed assortment and the implementation of the agreed activities
- Wholesaler & Cash’n Carry and border shop NOR&FIN action plan, implementation and follow-up
- Information flow per Key Account and with SMD Logistics
- Permanent market, trend and competitor observation with regular field visits in Sweden
- Ensure close integration of all agreed measures with field sales organization and sales back office
- Systematical long term Key Account relationship building for Burger Söhne Sweden AB
We are looking for an eager, pragmatic and analytical team player with Key Account experience from branded consumer goods industry with strong inter-personal skills. The candidate is triggered by new ideas and challenges. The candidate is both strategic and consumer driven and has hands-on approach. The candidate has a lot of energy and passion to make a difference. We are looking for a candidate that fits a young, dynamic and fast-growing team with high aspirations.
- At least 5 years’ experience in FMCG Key Account role(s) in Sweden
- Extensive knowledge of consumer market and trade channels in Sweden, field sales or marketing experience is an advantage
- Experience in analysing ACN (or similar) data
- Strong problemsolving ability and analytical skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and deal closing skills
- Excellent understanding of commercial and consumer aspects of branded FMCG market in Sweden
- Strong background Key Account management with large and influential customers
- Knowledge and experience in formulating Key Account strategies in line with Company strategy
- Proven, quantifiable success in driving business growth
- Interpersonal skills for communication, management and relationship building with internal and external stakeholders
- Travelling within Sweden is requested +/-30%, occasional travel within Europe for intercompany trainings is part of the role
- Understanding of CRM, customer classification and other sales related reporting tools
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- High personal format to be recognized by the customers as skilled partner
- Proficient Swedish and English both orally and written
- Degree in Business Administration with major in Sales is an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Professional and personal maturity
- Strong commitment and enthusiasm
- Acts independently
- Sociable, outgoing and influential
- High self-motivation
- Demonstrates assertiveness and confidence
- Flexible and mobile
- High resilience
- Pragmatic, independent and entrepreneurial
- Hard worker, dynamic, high level of energy and hunger to succeed
- Strategic with hands on approach
- Open, direct, honest and respectful
- Takes ownership and accountability for the business
- Efficient, keeps things simple and solid
- Positive, has fun at work and can laugh
Information & contact
Please contact K2 Search if you have any questions about this position, recruitment consultant Martin Edqvist +46 765 45 40 28 or research consultant Johanna Mattsson +46 735 216 500. All applications are treated confidential. Apply for the position at www.k2search.se, we want the application in English.