Vxl: +46(0)10-214 66 46
Default page for all routes.
Our customer has decided to expand their finance team in Finland with one new colleague and the position as Controller is designed to be a career opportunity with a wide range of assignments and tasks. Depending on your background and experience, you will find challenges and projects to support your continuous learning and development. You will be part of a finance team with five colleagues located in the Helsinki and colleagues of +20 in the Nordics.
- You will be controller and business partner for a portfolio of real estate and platform business’ funds/companies.
- You will play an important role in the Finnish transaction support related to acquisitions and sales
- You will be also involved in financing activities, including cash flow optimizing and forecasting, loan documentation and covenant compliance and reporting as well as handling and controlling monetary transactions.
- You will proactively be part of developing the finance function and contribute to improving processes and tools in Finance on an ongoing basis.
- You will have a broad range of tasks with complexity from high to low
- You have a bachelor/master’s degree in finance/business administration
- You have few years’ of experience from accounting (e.g. Big 4) or from a similar controller role
- You have interest in the financial market, transactions, asset management and/or real estate
- Your accounting toolbox is up-to-date (FAS and IFRS)
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English and Finnish
- You master Excel
- You have significant drive combined with a can-do attitude
- You thrive in a fast-growing and entrepreneurial environment