Vxl: +46(0)10-214 66 46
Default page for all routes.
The Burger Söhne Group (BS Group) is one of the international leaders in Cigar and Cigarillo markets as well as in innovative snus/nicotine containing products’ segment with HQ in Burg, Switzerland and approx. 1000 employees in Europe and 2500 total. Burger Söhne is represented in over 60 countries worldwide and have factories in Brazil, Germany, Honduras, Indonesia, Spain, Switzerland and Sweden. Burger Söhne Sweden AB is 100% owned by BS Group.
“Smiling consumers”, loyal to our brands, in every continent. This maxim is the basis for innovative and contemporary premium cigarillos and cigars such as DANNEMANN MOODS and Al Capone. Our international brands stand for pleasure and quality – from the tobacco seed right through to the smoking experience.
We are looking for an experienced field sales force manager who has a track-record of leading and developing people in branded consumer good industry. This role requires a strong and experienced Team Leader with excellent coaching and strong inter-personal skills. The candidate is triggered by new ideas and challenges. The candidate is both strategic and consumer driven and has hands-on approach. The candidate has a lot of energy and passion to make a difference. We are looking for a candidate that fits a young, dynamic and fast-growing team with high aspirations.
- Lead Sales Team to the next level through training, coaching and motivation
- Define targets per sales cycle and monitor results in line with Sales Force KPI
- Reaching turnover, sales, distribution and market shares
- Leading and managing sales related activities; development and implementation of short and long-term annual sales, consumer and trade activation via Sales Force; increasing product distribution and POS visibility and leading brand portfolio development specific in trade chains, channels and sub-channels. Furthermore, looking for opportunities outside of current channels
- Developing, supporting and challenging sales force operators in reaching agreed targets concerning volume, turnover and distribution
- Ensuring increase of consumer availability
- Responsibility for developing of defined key account customers in cooperation with Key Account Manager and Country Manager Sweden
- Maintaining close liaison with the responsible Brand Manager for marketing consistency
- Budget planning, control, forecast & reporting
- Operational tasks related to the business e.g. invoice control, payments approvals
- Analyzing total cigar and smokeless market regarding relevant information about total market and competitive products and brands
- Sales for branded FMCG in different positions for at least 5 years
- Extensive knowledge of consumer market and trade channels in Sweden
- Sales Force management knowledge is a prerequisite
- Excellent understanding of commercial and marketing aspects of branded FMCG market in Sweden
- Deep knowledge and experience in formulating sales strategies
- Proven, quantifiable success in driving business growth
- Interpersonal skills for communication, management and relationship building with internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of CRM and other sales related reporting tools
- Proficient Swedish and English both orally and written
- Higher commercial education (University degree is an advantage
- Professional and personal maturity
- Pragmatic, independent, flexible and entrepreneurial
- Hard worker, dynamic, high level of energy and hunger to succeed
- Open, direct, honest and respectful
- Strategic with hands on approach
- Takes ownership and accountability for the business
- Efficient, keeps things simple and solid
- Positive attitude
Information & contact
Please contact K2 Search if you have any questions about this position. Recruitment consultant Martin Edqvist +46 765 454 028 or Research consultant Johanna Mattsson +46 735 216 500. Apply for the position in English at www.k2search.se. All applications are treated confidential.